Did they nerf the Jawa-Geo TD interaction?

Hello, I just tried to use my Jawas against a team of Geos, like I always do. And this time no Thermal Detonators stuck to the Geos. Not a single one. They did not take out my Jawa Scavenger. He was still in it. I had a guildmate say they noticed the same thing.

So I'm coming here to try to confirm. Did they really nerf this without telling us? Anyone else seeing this? Thanks!

Replies

  • Just bad RNG
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • just bad rng, my relic jawas take out Bugs and GG team with ease (maybe not so much droideka tho)
    No. Just No.
  • just bad rng, my relic jawas take out Bugs and GG team with ease (maybe not so much droideka tho)

    Yeah, my 81k Jawas just took out zz90k Geos 2 days ago.
  • Interesting, I guess I had never run into such bad RNG before. I just looked at scavenger's ability again and saw that it's only an 80% chance to inflict those TDs. So I'm guessing he kept hitting that 20% bad luck before he was killed. Thanks everyone for chiming in on this one.
  • Interesting, I guess I had never run into such bad RNG before. I just looked at scavenger's ability again and saw that it's only an 80% chance to inflict those TDs. So I'm guessing he kept hitting that 20% bad luck before he was killed. Thanks everyone for chiming in on this one.

    I actually think there was a glitch. Some mechanic not calculated for. That's statistically more likely than landing 0 TDs on Geos with Jawas after a full round of attacks. That's a lot of 0.2x0.2x0.2 and so on. You get 2 rolls per attack each with 80% chance.
    In 1 turn of attacks all 6 hit a Jawa.
    The odds of 0 landing is
    0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 = 0.0000000041

    So odds of not landing 1 TD is functionally 0, just from 1 Geo's turn with all of them assisting.

    So something else happened. If they were all modded for crazy tenacity, somehow they brought in a toon you didn't see that landed potency down. Do any of them have potency down? If 1 of them lands potency down on Scav then you will land 0 TDs.

    Rex throwing up tenacity up messes my Jawas against clones. That's why sometimes I bring HK 47
  • Interesting. I didn't notice it there was a potency down involved. I did battle another Geo squad last night and my Jawas worked perfectly again. So I can confirm that my original suspicion was incorrect. I guess every once in a while you just get beat over the head with the bad RNG stick. :)
  • Interesting. I didn't notice it there was a potency down involved. I did battle another Geo squad last night and my Jawas worked perfectly again. So I can confirm that my original suspicion was incorrect. I guess every once in a while you just get beat over the head with the bad RNG stick. :)

    No, it isn't bad RNG. There was a mechanic at play you/we are not seeing. The chance of 0 TDs landing on a Geo team makes no sense. Even if the Geo team modded for 140% tenacity on each bug you'd still land a lot with how J Scav's mechanic works. A level 85 G10 Jawa Scav has like 90 or 130 potency ( I forget which) on the TD landing ability.

  • Like others have said, can't be only bad rng. I've noticed they're more likely to targe scavenger first of late tho. Might be paranoia :D
Sign In or Register to comment.