SWGOH Farm List - Keep on track and complete characters effectively!

AODRG
2 posts Member
edited March 2020
Have you ever had any of these problems before?
- "I can't keep focused on a character/team cause there's so much to farm!"
- "I have no idea how many stun guns I need for this character/team"
- "I'm afraid to throw gear on someone else because someone more important might need it now / later"
- "I'm curious how many omegas I need for every character"
- "I'm curious how many MK 4 stun guns I can throw into relics, or what I should be using for relics instead."

Well, now I have the solution for you! introducing the "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Farm List by AODRG". A spreadsheet for those who take this game too seriously
--->Click Here <----

This is a tool to help people keep organized and on track. This will tell you how much gear, ability mats, and credits you'll need to finish the characters you care about!
This is designed to be used by level 85 players, preferably players who have 3 starred all nodes, and have a decent guild that will provide raid gear regularly. However, those at low levels can use it, just be aware you may not be able to finish characters immediately.

Unfortunately, there is no way for me to magically peek into your SWGOH account through Google Sheets (that I am aware of), so everything will have to be filled in manually. Especially Mods.

Also, I have proofread it as best as 1 person can, but if you spot something off, let me know so I can fix it! If anyone is crazy enough like me to use it...
Post edited by AODRG on

Replies

• It certainly feels cool to use something new!
  • The gear farm list is actually useful. Maybe even more friendly than SWGOH.gg
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    AODRG wrote: »
    - "I can't keep focused on a character/team cause there's so much to farm!"

I solved this problem by 7 starring everything.

giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• AODRG
    2 posts Member
    Hey, all of 3 people who probably cared about this thing. I'm back with a brand new update to the sheet. A major update. A 2.0 of the sheet! Everything you loved about the organization of keeping your farming on track, now with even more organization and a cleaner look.

---> Click Here <---

New with 2.0:
    + Groups were used! Amazing right? A simple feature of sheets is now being used. Now you can close off columns and rows and hide what doesn't matter now.
    + Checkboxes are also being used! It makes things look far more acceptable, and far easier to mark done or not. Couldn't use 'em with abilities and gear, unfortunately.
    + Images will now always load. This does mean attempting to load a ton of images at once may be incredibly slow, but this is still a far better alternative to blank squares.
    + Shard count added. Now you no longer need to keep guessing or try to do the math to figure out if 267 shards of Teebo is enough to promote him to 7 stars yet.
    + Ships are now added! You can now keep track of the other half of this game!
    + Relic levels are now less stupid with the calculation. Just mark all the levels you are farming up, rather than the highest level you want doing weird things over the gear sheet...
    + Includes a mod calculator so you can determine if you should throw a Crit Damage or Offense set on Han Solo
    + Gear now includes a Salvage column, to tell you based on your currently farming characters which gear pieces you have too many of and can sacrifice to the Jawa Gods.
    + Removed Ability images because they really didn't matter trying to load the sheet with them took far too long
    + Removed Mod checklist cause mods change with the meta and trying to keep up with them frequently is a pain. Use the Mod Calculator to determine the best set.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Sweet!