GAC feat expirations

Perdogie
130 posts Member
edited March 2020
Can we please stop making feats expire partway through the round? It’s frustrating missing out on portraits because a feat is only valid for the first 2 fights. Doubly so for Arrest Warrant in which case the timer continues through round 3’s set up phase when you can’t actively pursue the feat, just to have it expire as soon as the combat phase starts. I get to look at 98/100 stuns for the next 29 hours.

Replies

• Mrboma
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I second this request! Why would a feat continue after one attack phase ends and expire the moment the next one begins? It's poor planning.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mrboma wrote: »
    I second this request! Why would a feat continue after one attack phase ends and expire the moment the next one begins? It's poor planning.

They answered this in the QA, its actually good planning. They do it so you can complete the feat, then have time to accept the rewards.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    For some reason i am missing 5 portrait feats. 3 of them are the first ones about clones feat when it was new and wasnt even aware we could get portraits in GAC yet. I have no idea how i could get them now
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

They answered this in the QA, its actually good planning. They do it so you can complete the feat, then have time to accept the rewards.

That isn't good planning that is poor implementation.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Lozsta wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

That isn't good planning that is poor implementation.

It's good planning because the feat is supposed to expire the round before it actually does and they give you an extra day to turn in. If they extended it they'd just have to increase the final amount to compensate for the extra time and you'd have people complaining they didn't complete it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.