Backwards difficulty?

Loky
41 posts Member
When ds hoth tb came out there was a bug at the beginning where the difficulty was backwards (phase 1 super hard, phase 6 much easier). Is this the case for ls geo tb? I know this question has been asked and they say it's not, but in phase 1 I've never beaten more than 2 waves and today I beat one mission 4/4 and another one 3/4. 2taqoqbl2eia.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You seem to know the answer, but you are correct they said it's not and this is very clear in P3 and p4.

There are teams that just do better in different sections, that is not necessarily phase related.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    You also have the benefit of platoon mission bonuses in later stages if your guild managed to fill them. That can definitely make a difference for squads that are just on the edge of being viable.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    No, the event does not get easier. It gets more difficult as the phases progress. Don’t rack your brain over LSGeo’s difficulty. It’s insanely overtuned and the devs are completely disconnected in many aspects of this TB, especially by refusing to revisit the difficulty. R7 or bust basically if it’s not GL or gas
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Almost 2 month necro just to make the same complaint for the thousandth time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    It’s also untrue. I’ve checked our stats and our guild always records more completed waves in phases 2,3 and 4 than they do in phase 1.
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It’s also untrue. I’ve checked our stats and our guild always records more completed waves in phases 2,3 and 4 than they do in phase 1.

Likewise...