GL starting tomorrow?

Prev1

Replies

• TVF
    21368 posts Member
    Can't wait to farm Poe all day today.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    22706 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Can't wait to farm Poe all day today.

and the next few weeks/months
  • Ultra
    5399 posts Member
    There should be an announcement from CG later today confirming or denying it

But yeah i think it’s tomorrow given the timeline
  • I dont see the problem. He was on the Whale Store a couple days ago so he is farmable </irony>
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Also checking with sources. There is a chance this was written and approved before the recent events caused any minor delays.

so take it with a grain of salt.

Well, the post ist from today so I dont know how much "old information" there was involved
  • Seems to me CG and Lucasfilm need to work on their communication with each other
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
    Also checking with sources. There is a chance this was written and approved before the recent events caused any minor delays.

Checked the source. It was posted 3 hours ago so I guess the infi isnt that old

Well, the post ist from today so I dont know how much "old information" there was involved

Sometimes writers collect sources before the day of posting
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Because of the long time I dont think they will be much delay (again) if even some at all
  • Kyno
    22706 posts Moderator
    edited March 24
    Kyno wrote: »

The review process for the release of information is a lot longer/more involved than you think.

I am checking with the dev team, which is what I meant by "checking with sources"
  • Yeah, the review.
    But the act of a call from CG to Disney with the words: Ups wont happen is not that long
  • There is also a chance that tomorrow is the first day we can start accumulating tickets- but we may not have access to visit Pasaana or play the event right away.
  • I guess so. I dont believe either that we will get even a chance to complete this day one
  • Ultra
    5399 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Do you still have hope in CG's communication ability?
    They've been communicating a lot, so yes i do
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Do you still have hope in CG's communication ability?

They're last communication was 4 days ago and GL info has been slow drip for the last few months. How is that a lot?
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Would be surprised if it wasn’t coming this week. End of quarter is always something and we’re due a content update this week.
  • Gifafi
    3562 posts Member
    if it was approved before, someone should have double-checked before clicking send or w/e today is all I'm sayin
  • We know it's coming this week, I guessed Thursday, but I'll take Wednesday.
  • Gifafi
    3562 posts Member
    Hm, I wonder why people still complain about CG's lack of communication then

Please don't act like an apple-polisher
    These guys are lazy

how often do you think they should communicate? is it a number of days they should? Or a certain number of posts in the forums they should respond to? posts per day? Serious Q
  • F