Unable to play the game

I'm not sure how to post in the bugs section. Can anyone please help?

I'm on an iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13.3.1. No issues with any other app. Soft reset has been performed. Signal is good. Tried with Wifi and 4G.

EVERY time I now try to load the game it crashes on the 'Loading Cantina' screen.

CG's wait time for help is 466 minutes, which isn't helpful, and I can't seem to find a contact number.

Is this a known issue? Is there a solution?

Replies

• I have the same issue. Om my phone and tablet the game won't log in
  • I have a nokia 5.0
  • 466 minutes!! What are they all sharing one computer?
  • Does anyone know for sure if I delete and reinstall the app if my data is retained? I think it should be, as I'm logged in via my iOS Game Centre account...

But when uninstalling an app the warning it that 'Deleting this app will also delete its data.'

I've now lost out on 1st place Squad PO. I've missed the HAAT. I'm likely going to miss the HSTR, and also likely to miss the Fleet PO. What a mess!

No help whatsoever available from CG/EA unfortunately.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Have you tried just searching for the game in the app store to see if you can get the update yet?
  • now it's solved
  • Grrrr.

After deleting and reinstalling the app, it's working. Doesn't help with 200 lost crystals and rank 1 HAAT rewards though. Don't expect anyone at CG to care unfortunately. And I can't report it through their channels as they're not working.

Obviously I understand the virus has people operating at lower capacity, which is understandable, but what a mess!
  • McGregor wrote: »
    Grrrr.

After deleting and reinstalling the app, it's working. Doesn't help with 200 lost crystals and rank 1 HAAT rewards though. Don't expect anyone at CG to care unfortunately. And I can't report it through their channels as they're not working.

Obviously I understand the virus has people operating at lower capacity, which is understandable, but what a mess!

If it makes you feel better it's not much better when they are full staffed.
  • McGregor wrote: »
    Grrrr.

If it makes you feel better it's not much better when they are full staffed.

To be fair, the first issue I had they were brilliant, but I was a dolphin then and maybe spent $300 in 18 months.

Now, in the past 18 months I've spent $0 so wouldn't expect them to value me aha. But at least it's working now!