Chest of crystals?

I just manually updated the game, and I received a chest of crystals in-game. 2800 crystals!
Can't remember buying them without receiving (I'd pull my hair out) nor did I see an announcement saying we'd get them.
Should I spend them all quickly before they take them back? 😅

Replies

• I just saw Cubsfan Han's video with his 8 suggestions to allow us to do more in the game, given the circumstances. One of the ideas was to give us 2k crystals. Could that be it? A Corona incentive?
  • I feel like we may be getting trolled...
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    I feel like we may be getting trolled...

I swear to you I'm not trolling... It's scary nobody else got them.
  • Tazzz
    62 posts Member
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I just manually updated the game, and I received a chest of crystals in-game. 2800 crystals!
    Can't remember buying them without receiving (I'd pull my hair out) nor did I see an announcement saying we'd get them.
    Should I spend them all quickly before they take them back? 😅

I think I need to challenge you to a game of pool. (Recent Supernatural reference).
  • I log in to the game this morning and got a free vault of crystal as well
  • I logged in and got a crate of crystals.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I log in to the game this morning and got a free vault of crystal as well

I got a new car.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • i got a rock
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    guysmiley wrote: »
    i got a rock

Ok Maude.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    guysmiley wrote: »
    i got a rock
    I didn't. I want my free rock!!! :cry:
  • I got a great new blue box portrait as well
  • Tazzz
    62 posts Member
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    I logged in and got a crate of crystals.
    I logged in and got a krayt
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    I got a big bag of nothing
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I got a brand new pair of roller skates
  • Nothing for me, this game is more and more unequal amongst players

This is unacceptable.
  • When I logged in this morning I got 5600 Crystals, 3 gear 12+ pieces, 200 energy, 200 ship energy, and a bunch of gear pieces, spread over 5 mails. Unlike you however, I immediately recognized all of them and thus also know why I got them: they where all content from packs I had bought in the past, but due to an error never received. I suspect they rolled out an update that causes their "Restore Purchase" option to actually work.
    @Kyno could you confirm this for me? Also, when I bought each of these packs and didn't receive my content, I went to support and did get compensation from them. Meaning I have technically received content for those packs twice now. Is that a problem? I'm not 100% sure whether that is fair and I can use them or not....
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    When I logged in this morning I got 5600 Crystals, 3 gear 12+ pieces, 200 energy, 200 ship energy, and a bunch of gear pieces, spread over 5 mails. Unlike you however, I immediately recognized all of them and thus also know why I got them: they where all content from packs I had bought in the past, but due to an error never received. I suspect they rolled out an update that causes their "Restore Purchase" option to actually work.
    @Kyno could you confirm this for me? Also, when I bought each of these packs and didn't receive my content, I went to support and did get compensation from them. Meaning I have technically received content for those packs twice now. Is that a problem? I'm not 100% sure whether that is fair and I can use them or not....

Could it really be I actually once didn't get my crystals?
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    When I logged in this morning I got 5600 Crystals, 3 gear 12+ pieces, 200 energy, 200 ship energy, and a bunch of gear pieces, spread over 5 mails. Unlike you however, I immediately recognized all of them and thus also know why I got them: they where all content from packs I had bought in the past, but due to an error never received. I suspect they rolled out an update that causes their "Restore Purchase" option to actually work.

Could it really be I actually once didn't get my crystals?
    When I first read your post that was my assumption. A failed purchase that was somehow remedied by the update.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Nothing for me, this game is more and more unequal amongst players

This is unacceptable.

It's not, because this isn't just a situation where someone got free stuff.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Kyno could you confirm this for me? Also, when I bought each of these packs and didn't receive my content, I went to support and did get compensation from them. Meaning I have technically received content for those packs twice now. Is that a problem? I'm not 100% sure whether that is fair and I can use them or not....

I will ask. Its early there right now, so it could take a bit.