Are GL tickets live yet?

So I have all the requirements done, are we able to earn tickets and where do they show?
Is this coming today? Dont want to spend energy otherwise.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Later today. Safe to assume tickets will be live at around 3:15 PM PST if past content updates are any indication (6 hours from now)
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Later today. Safe to assume tickets will be live at around 3:15 PM PST if past content updates are any indication (6 hours from now)

*probably* later today. Could get pushed to tomorrow.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    nevermind
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

*probably* later today. Could get pushed to tomorrow.

+1
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I’ve been floating energy just under max over the day, no sense in sitting on it with the amount of gear that will be needed for the GL when unlocked.

I’m ready to roll, have way more Zetas then needed to max, all comes down to the ticket system and how hard the battles will be to win.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Hmm 3pm eastern (now) is normally content rollout time for me,,, guess it will be 6pm (3 hours) or tomorrow.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »
    Hmm 3pm eastern (now) is normally content rollout time for me

Well not sure how you managed that, it's generally much later in the day for everyone else.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    It will be when the update happens, we were given an approximate date of today. That's all any of us know. Anything else is a guess. But if you want a guess I say it will happen at 1:13pm PST
  • I really hope it is today! I'm excited!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    215p pdst
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    It will be when the update happens, we were given an approximate date of today. That's all any of us know. Anything else is a guess. But if you want a guess I say it will happen at 1:13pm PST

Lol you were close 2:15pst the update goes live.
  • Client update incoming in approximately 40 minutes.. Probably the content you are looking for.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I just logged in just now and saw the update! I was elated!! I'm ready to go!!
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    As per usual the thing should be only on some cg decided time after the forced update which will happen in another 24.
    "While the Galactic Ascensions events won’t appear immediately, there are a couple of quality of life changes that will go live when you download the latest client in the next 24 hours."
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    As per usual the thing should be only on some cg decided time after the forced update which will happen in another 24.
    "While the Galactic Ascensions events won’t appear immediately, there are a couple of quality of life changes that will go live when you download the latest client in the next 24 hours."

Those already went live.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Those already went live.

Read the first part of the sentence please.
  • has anyone figured out how/where we earn these tickets? not really explained yet
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    DS battles for Kylo, LS battles for Rey apparently. Only after you have reached the required levels on all 13 units for the relevant character.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    DS battles for Kylo, LS battles for Rey apparently. Only after you have reached the required levels on all 13 units for the relevant character.

That blows. Thought I'd be able to do like tier 1 once I had just those toons needed. Guess I need them all first
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    The event is hard. LS Geo is easier.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

That blows. Thought I'd be able to do like tier 1 once I had just those toons needed. Guess I need them all first

It's been announced as working this way for quite some time. Meet all requirements, earn tickets, play event.