Galactic Legends base speed

2Next

Replies

  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    What it's going to be is they leave a GL team on one of their front sections in GAC and TW and you get shut off for half of the battle because you don't have any GL's yourself.
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    What it's going to be is they leave a GL team on one of their front sections in GAC and TW and you get shut off for half of the battle because you don't have any GL's yourself.

    +more impactfully arena blockades.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Malevolan wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    What it's going to be is they leave a GL team on one of their front sections in GAC and TW and you get shut off for half of the battle because you don't have any GL's yourself.

    +more impactfully arena blockades.

    Squad Arena I think will work fine because a lot of people if they have a really tough meta team will drop mods, or even swap squads to drop back some and let other people get to first after their payout, it's the structure of squad arena it makes sense to not just sit at first all day because it doesn't benefit you, 24 people a day can get 1st place...
    But in TW and GAC it's competitive, your competition won't weaken to make things fair for you, and so if you face an account with GL's and you don't have them, your guild doesn't have them.. you just lose.

    The current metas have workable counters. These don't seem to as far as I can see.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    Huh?
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    Huh?

    ?
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG: "We're going to make stats other than Speed matter!"

    Also CG: "Here are these two characters that will be OVER 600 speed when you fully max them out and mod them!"

    But then, they've been doing this consistently since before they said that. This is just the most ridiculously vast leap of speed craze they've done, not that they're really paying attention to what we already deal with.

    This makes stats other than speed on mods more important. The more they inflate a characters base stats the less important flat mod values become and the more important percentage values become.

    What does it matter if you have 250000 health and protection (which both of them by far exceed maxed out), when they will be attacking 2, 3, or even 4 times before you even get one move of your bulked up characters with "other" stats on them?

    Are you playing with an army of droidekas? While certainly op across the board, it's not even 2 times with mods of equal speed. Talk about hyperbole.

    You say that as if you're ONLY facing that one GL character, not the rest of their team that can give TM boosts, speed ups, stun, reduce TM, and so on and so on.

    It's not hyperbole to say that it will be possible to do more than 2 turns. My JTR team can take 3 turns before a Jango BH team with more stat speed because of TM boosts, BB8's extra speed, stuns, tm removal, dazes, and so on. And that's just with my JTR at 240ish speed. Wanna guess how many turns my EP Tarkin Thrawn DT team can take vs certain teams because of all the TM Boosting from debuffs expiring? (hint, it's a lot.)

    It's rather obvious GLs won't be beaten by anything but another GL at this point. But it's also obvious there's no situation you'll be facing a GL by anything less than your meta team of the current era with your best mods slapped onto them. It'd be such a relief if your opponents used GLs to beat a jango bh team.

    Huh?

    ?

    Didn't say anything of the sort, but my Jango BH team has members at 300+ speed, I've faced Jango teams with 300+ speed. Can still beat them fairly easily with a JTR team, which has a base speed lower than 300, and can take multiple turns to do it.

    Like I said, there are more ways to be "faster" than just base/mod speed. With the tools these GL "teams" will have, there will be every possibility of them taking more than 2 turns. I'm not sure where the confusion is with my saying that.
  • So Fracture is not Considered a stun and can’t be resisted...I imagine Thrawn has to be a part of any possible counter for these. Assuming he can take a turn in time.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    Bruh I know. My fastest character only has 303 rn lol
    Yeah, imagine that. A 328 base speed character with a bunch of speed mods. You may be looking at a 500-speed character.

    As of 3/26/2020

    544 is the current speed on the only just rey on swgoh.gg

    https://swgoh.gg/p/841626362/characters/rey

    514 for the only SLK

    https://swgoh.gg/p/621183759/characters/supreme-leader-kylo-ren
  • I wonder how many seconds does it take for GL rey to destroy a full R7 GAS squad in auto
  • I wonder how many seconds does it take for GL rey to destroy a full R7 GAS squad in auto

    There was a video (now set to private) where Rey destroyed a full r7 GS team... she had Jawas as her teammates, and all they did was take damage to fuel her special that does 300k damage a shot
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    I wonder how many seconds does it take for GL rey to destroy a full R7 GAS squad in auto

    There was a video (now set to private) where Rey destroyed a full r7 GS team... she had Jawas as her teammates, and all they did was take damage to fuel her special that does 300k damage a shot

    I saw that video, someone posted it to my guild Discord. Full auto with relic 1 jawas and she crushed it. Meanwhile, GL Kylo has about a 50/50? win rate vs GA$. (It seems the video has become "unavailable". Perhaps a conspiracy is afoot?)
  • iz28q6yh1hdf.jpeg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    21368 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Malevolan wrote: »
    I wonder how many seconds does it take for GL rey to destroy a full R7 GAS squad in auto

    There was a video (now set to private) where Rey destroyed a full r7 GS team... she had Jawas as her teammates, and all they did was take damage to fuel her special that does 300k damage a shot

    I saw that video, someone posted it to my guild Discord. Full auto with relic 1 jawas and she crushed it. Meanwhile, GL Kylo has about a 50/50? win rate vs GA$. (It seems the video has become "unavailable". Perhaps a conspiracy is afoot?)

    Well this is definitely a theory.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm honestly not surprised.

    To be perfectly frank, the prereqs are so extreme that if the character wasn't a worldbeater there'd be no reason to put in any effort. You'd be better off just collecting other things and doing GL whenever you had nothing else to do. It wouldn't be a goal. It would be a side quest for when you're really, really bored.

    With 500 speed on the table, there's enough value that even with the extreme costs you might want to actually prioritize a GL toon.

    Nah. The GP leap is so extreme that not getting them is actually a better strat until you hit Div 1 first. It you get the before then all the garbage characters push you up a division before you have a deep enough roster to support it.

    I think the reverse. On div 1 meta stuff is a given, yet on lower divisions stuff like gas, dr/malak makes much more of a difference. If you have division hopping worries, you can still farm towards one GL, just not put anything on until you're fully done. Having a gl at low end of div 1 will still be a good advantage when you get bumped to div 1.
  • Stick
    630 posts Member
    I wonder how many seconds does it take for GL rey to destroy a full R7 GAS squad in auto

    Same as it takes for skywalker to kill darth revan probably. Point ? Anything can be measured in seconds when there is only 300 maximum.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Bruh I know. My fastest character only has 303 rn lol
    Yeah, imagine that. A 328 base speed character with a bunch of speed mods. You may be looking at a 500-speed character.

    my calculatinos is that rey will get to about 622 speed with the best mods known

    Don’t forget the +30 speed from her lead. A modest set will be well over 600 speed. An elite set could push near 650.

    Personally I’d rather go all out for health and get that stat up near 300-400k.

    thats already factored in: ... using a speed set, with the highest mods speed on SWGOH (398 base, +30 lead, +39.8 speed set, +155 mod speed)

    so unless someone has even more ridiculous speed sets somewhere. i dont see it going much higher

    It's 27 max speed secondary I think 6 base(rare)
    Then +5 each per slice x4 with +1 for 6E and you have 27.
    27 by 5 for 135 + 32 for the arrow and you get +167 speed.
    but we are talking About 634 speed on a character what's 10 up or down, who cares it doesn't make a difference lol.
  • Vendi1983
    3835 posts Member
    It can go up +6 each slice though.
  • DrMorpheus
    41 posts Member
    edited March 31
    I bet fracture’ll make a comeback. Fracture Rey then deal massive damage in quick succession to all other enemies and that might do it.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Bruh I know. My fastest character only has 303 rn lol
    Yeah, imagine that. A 328 base speed character with a bunch of speed mods. You may be looking at a 500-speed character.

    my calculatinos is that rey will get to about 622 speed with the best mods known

    Don’t forget the +30 speed from her lead. A modest set will be well over 600 speed. An elite set could push near 650.

    Personally I’d rather go all out for health and get that stat up near 300-400k.

    thats already factored in: ... using a speed set, with the highest mods speed on SWGOH (398 base, +30 lead, +39.8 speed set, +155 mod speed)

    so unless someone has even more ridiculous speed sets somewhere. i dont see it going much higher

    It's 27 max speed secondary I think 6 base(rare)
    Then +5 each per slice x4 with +1 for 6E and you have 27.
    27 by 5 for 135 + 32 for the arrow and you get +167 speed.
    but we are talking About 634 speed on a character what's 10 up or down, who cares it doesn't make a difference lol.

    i used mods from swgoh.gg that people had, not 100% perfect ideal mods. i said it kinda bad before, but when i said best mods on swgoh, i ment on the .gg site. (they still arent perfect but because people can put great mods on other people, but still)
    and so far +28 speed is the highest secondary ive seen so far (they all have a +3-6 base possiblity for each proc so 31 is the max possible at 6 dot)
Sign In or Register to comment.