Galaxy of Rock Paper Scissors

Prev1
Who thought this was a good idea?
It was a fun principle but it shouldn't have been put into the game.
#MakeTuskensGreat
tenor.gif

Replies

• 15,000 watching AhnaldT101’s stream and clearly the consensus was the duel was “trash”. I’ve been watching as well and I have to say it’s not blowing my socks off.

Lol what a let down XD
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    242 posts Member
    edited March 26
    CG is so good at doing nothing... they hyped up an event for 4months to reveal that they reinvented the wheel... paper, rock, scissors. Really? That’s what you came up with after $1 billion earned?

Also, did CG lower the amount of refreshes that people can do per day? They capped the refreshes at 800 crystals... there were other videos where it went up to 3k+ crystals per refresh.
  • People keep saying they want rock paper scissors, but that would make for a terrible arena.

An RPS system would mean everyone can beat everyone on offense and no one can hold, and the dominant meta team would be the one least hard countered by its hard counter.
    Still not a he.
  • 15,000 watching AhnaldT101’s stream and clearly the consensus was the duel was “trash”. I’ve been watching as well and I have to say it’s not blowing my socks off.

Do you have the video link ?
  • I’ll build the respective teams for TBs and such, but getting GL will be a side effect as I horde up for whatever is next
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!

It was a live stream
  • Wow, worst event ever. Lame design too.

He was streaming on YouTube. I’m sure it will be put up soon on his YouTube page. I know UrzZz is streaming soon and I know Cubs and MobileGamer have videos up. There will be no shortage of videos on this and I plan to watch them all. 👍🏻
  • Focusing 4 month for that... Waow
  • CCyrilS
    4363 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    3mpy3znzlwfa.png

hahahahahaha i couldn't believe what i was watching when Ahnald was livestreaming the duel battle

Anyone notice the date on the paper?
  • ShaggyB
    1034 posts Member
    How does this work?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    How does this work?

Basically choose paper if your opponent has 0 points. Choose rock if your opponent has 1 or 2 points. So far people aren’t really choosing scissors but there may be a time for it. Got it? Alternatively some people believe spamming paper will let you eventually win. I know that’ll clear it up.

All joking aside it is purely a game of rock, paper, scissors that cost some people $2000 or more to play. I wonder if this will make it on ESPN 8 “the ocho”. They’re looking for programming right now.
  • They totally ignore what their player base want
    They Always do that. No News.
  • I watched Mobilegamer and AhnaldT101 video and they say rock paper scissor comes from harry potter
  • The funny part is that if you always pick feint, is that you can't lose, because the enemy can't score points
  • TVF
    21358 posts Member
    I watched Mobilegamer and AhnaldT101 video and they say rock paper scissor comes from harry potter

Lol what.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH