Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Background guy is killing it, but Potato Rey guy needs to go back to graphic design school.

Maybe it's the same person, they are just much better at backgrounds.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Well they lied about the rewards and artwork for sure. Potato Rey supports this message
    Well, at least the artwork guy has done a good job with the background

Well I’ll concede that much lol. Backgrounds were pretty dope. Just the massive pitfalls of no cinematic or action sequences really except the switches in the duel. With they were touting I figured they’d at least match CLS’s action....

18olwqqwat1m.png
    ydl5y304camr.png
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You know, Im kinda Surprised that none of the Developers so far have tried to Tone down the Situation, or even own up to their mistakes.
    And which "mistakes" would those be? Keeping in mind you not liking an event is not a mistake.

Well if enough people, F2P and whales don’t like their events, they won’t spend. That seems like a pretty big mistake.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You know, Im kinda Surprised that none of the Developers so far have tried to Tone down the Situation, or even own up to their mistakes.
    And which "mistakes" would those be? Keeping in mind you not liking an event is not a mistake.

Well if enough people, F2P and whales don’t like their events, they won’t spend. That seems like a pretty big mistake.

"if"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

"if"

So far virtually everyone has hated this event. I haven’t found a single post praising it or supporting it. If it’s not negative, it’s on the fence.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member

and whales don’t like their events, they won’t spend.

Hahahaha

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    I feel like CG has lost sight of how this game was when people really loved it, and finding critics was sort of rare. What's really interesting is what Mario is saying a little after the 1 minute mark. Good luck doing anything like that now.

This was during modgate, and I remember hearing John talking about "lots of good feedback from the players" and thinking "yeah you mean it's useful feedback, not that the feedback was positive". So, they've been not exactly truthful from the start. Maybe they haven't lost sight. I dunno.

https://youtu.be/jpvoY2hqh3c
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

"if"

So far virtually everyone has hated this event. I haven’t found a single post praising it or supporting it. If it’s not negative, it’s on the fence.

I don't hate it. It's just that I haven't had my socks knocked off by any part.

For me, the chase to get the required units was more thrilling and satisfying than the event itself.

However, the character Rey is by no means a let down. She is fun as all get out. And if I had to guess where they spent their time, it would be designing this hero.
  • This is a joke. A really bad one. CG ...please make it a fixed amount in addition to completing daily quests. Or something. This is just wild man...just wild.

This and your point here aren't easily reconciled.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Wow, so much hate for this and yet CG does nothing. I'm surprising myself on this
    Because of the obvious content (FO and Res) and long lead time, I'm spending a much lower amount of crystals this time around. And the only reason I'm spending any is because of the Poe Sucker Punch. If I was going Kylo I wouldn't have used up any crystals.

Seems like a win to me.

based on personal accounts rather than facts or research
  • the event and requirements are crap, your internal review of having to relic all characters when originally it wasnt going to be that way, was a money grab, shame on you, and double shame on us for thinking maybe we do need those character reliqued that far because they are needed tto easily pass a stage, triple shame on you, you dont need them at all, we just wasted resourses and time in them very crappy character to get an event thats horribly done

and dont getme started on your art department that you keep on praising this was **** over ****

repeat the same battles only harder for tiers 4-6 that incredibly frustrating

ohh no cinematics, no real epic battles, your rock paper scissors is crappy at best, the worst content ever

let me say that again worst content ever

and you push your so called content and break part of the heroic sith raid with disapearing buttonss

Not to mention dissappearing core mechanics.
  • Disney owns Star Wars AND Marvel. How is it that the art work, the graphic effects, the gameplay are light years (no pun intended) away from the junk in GoH?
    Maybe the shop that handles Marvel Strikeforce should take over SWGoH? Just seems like Disney would want to keep milking this game when the community is still "willing" to keep playing, but many on the cusp of walking away.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Because of the obvious content (FO and Res) and long lead time, I'm spending a much lower amount of crystals this time around. And the only reason I'm spending any is because of the Poe Sucker Punch. If I was going Kylo I wouldn't have used up any crystals.

Seems like a win to me.

based on personal accounts rather than facts or research

@Jakdnels what are you trying to say? My post was entirely about my experience.
  • Everything about galactic legends seem like less fun than I was having before they arrived. As a player my gaming experience has dropped
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    With all the people who don't like how this went and will probably leave the game,( supposedly ) , all pvp will get better when they leave. I call this a good thing.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Beyol wrote: »
    With all the people who don't like how this went and will probably leave the game,( supposedly ) , all pvp will get better when they leave. I call this a good thing.

But probably not. People always leave then either the come back or others take their place. The other problem is the people that have unlocked them aren't going anywhere, especially Just Rey owners. They are going to ride the top of the arena for a while and collect their crystals. The people that may leave are those that "feel" they cant compete.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Why did they make us relic rose tico ?

They didn't.

No?
    Then explain please why people complain about her to be a requirement to unlock the event

You don't have to unlock anything.

And you don't need Rose to unlock half of the GLs.

You’re drunk. Go get sober

@Vinniarth which part don't you understand?

Which part YOU do not understand?

That's not how it works. I explained myself. You haven't. What part of what I said do you disagree with?

I guess if you just would rather insult me we can drop it though.

Well, technically you right. You can go unlock other useless characters :))
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Why did they make us relic rose tico ?

They didn't.

No?
    Then explain please why people complain about her to be a requirement to unlock the event

You don't have to unlock anything.

And you don't need Rose to unlock half of the GLs.

You’re drunk. Go get sober

@Vinniarth which part don't you understand?

Which part YOU do not understand?

That's not how it works. I explained myself. You haven't. What part of what I said do you disagree with?

I guess if you just would rather insult me we can drop it though.

Well, technically you right. You can go unlock other useless characters :))

If you want the GLs, yes. Which gives them a use. Which was my whole point.
  • Looooki wrote: »
    Wow, so much hate for this and yet CG does nothing. I'm surprising myself on this

When did you see CG do anything but say: "WAI"?

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Kylo beats Rey? One luck run is not beat.
    I’ve seen about 4 videos where Kylo consistently beats Rey on offense

I’ve seen player vs AI where Kylo is the AI and it seems like if AI has Kylo’s ultimate he would’ve beaten player using GAS / Rey

But waiting for actual 6dot mod, r7 with ultimate compared to 6dot mod r7 with ultimate is not fun.... its easier tot alk about rey r7 with good mods can easily beat r4 kylo.
  • I'm tired of seeing videos on youtube of random light side g8 characters with r7 GL rey beating full r7 GAS squads on auto. That's not even fun CG.
    The criticism of CG is loud, but the silence from CG is deafening.

Show that you care just a little bit about the community and address the outrage at the GL event. Even if you support your decisions, just say something to the community that supports this game and keeps you employed.

This complaint is made every time there's "outrage." They won't respond to forumers doing what they always do.

...but they should. They really need to hire someone very skilled to engage with the public. They've needed this for a long time... not sure why it hasn't happened tbh.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    U can use this email for feedback to Disney

dimg.communications@disney.com
  • I cant tell the difference between full turtle mode and normal mode