Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    I cant tell the difference between full turtle mode and normal mode

Normal mode is organic where livestock is allowed to go around feeding. Besides that, no difference.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • like others have said.
    dimg.communications@disney.com
  • Gosh this thread had 33k views
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    mazewindoo wrote: »
    Gosh this thread had 33k views

33k views and yet not one response from CG.

So business as usual I see

actions speak louder than words.

so your suggestion is to use words, and not actions? interesting

I guess they meant words speak louder than words.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • mazewindoo wrote: »

no I'm suggesting you do something other than cry about it to people who don't care. i guarantee you if half the people who cry here were to use that link we would see change real quick. I'm not saying that they should do it but its an option.
  • TVF wrote: »
    mazewindoo wrote: »

I guess they meant words speak louder than words.

All words are equal, but some words are more equal than others...
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    The GL event has been a horrible addition to the game, mandating the gearing of bad toons to participate in what they made when said toons aren't used whatsoever.
    That is a bad event and has earned it's berating.

There aren't too many good events then? Besides, the new toons are pretty awesome overall. So they're hard to get? They better be, considering (top tier of the game, kills everything else). Playing through the story events is cool too!
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Rebmes wrote: »
    The GL event has been a horrible addition to the game, mandating the gearing of bad toons to participate in what they made when said toons aren't used whatsoever.

There aren't too many good events then? Besides, the new toons are pretty awesome overall. So they're hard to get? They better be, considering (top tier of the game, kills everything else). Playing through the story events is cool too!

Why quote me and then address nothing that i have said, and i dont know what you mean by 'story events'.
    You mean the GL missions? I think you're seeing something different to what i am.
  • Rebmes wrote: »

Playing through the story events is cool too!

Maybe it is cool... the first 3 times
  • The game has almost been abandoned. Think about the last few months:

1) Two new capital ships. But no new ships to support them. They just repurposed old underused ships for the occasion, like Lando's Falcon.

2) Two new Galactic legends. But we only got four new characters. They simply required us to gear up a bunch of useless characters to get them.

3) New tiers on assault battles. But they didn't actually change anything. The battles are exactly the same. They just made the characters harder.

Compare this to where we were 18 months ago. We got new bounty hunters and reworks. We got clues and puzzles (remember those?) that gradually built up to the Chewie event. We got new marquees and a months long build up to fun events for Jedi Revan, Darth Revan and Darth Malak. They engaged the community and gave us fun stuff to do. It was fun building to those events. By contrast, this is just a massive slog for a lackluster event.

That contrast is between a company that cares about their game and a company that's just trying to milk it until it dies.
  • Gosh this thread had 33k views

I account for several of those views, as I find these types of threads highly amusing and entertaining as people lose their poop over a component of the game that provides some challenge. Anecdotally, I hypothesize many of those views are from people in the same boat and CG thinks the same.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Here is the problem as i see it.

Too many people are commenting based on videos and not playing it.

Now thats not to say its good. It very much is a bad event. Its lazy, its poorly worked considering the investment needed, its just bad. Repeating the same fight multiple times to get rewards is not fun when youve done all that relicing to get in the door.

There is no fighting that the event is not what should be expected after 4 months of hype.

Now all tht said.... if you havent played it, you cant complain about its difficulty. Content on youtube has been laughable at times. Perhaps its the learning curve... perhaps its the person, but until you try it, you really cant be accurate in your complaint.

Tier 1-5 arent fun but they are simple enough.
    3drh8rc50sdb.jpg
    fo3x4hawl3fo.jpg

You will get beat if you mess up. Ive lost one time total and it was a mistake i made. If you screw up your play through, you will likely lose as its not forgiving in that way. But is it hard... its what i would expect. Chewy event was still harder (pre relic and brutal turn meter preload)

Now tier 6:

Tier 6 is going to require some extra investment. Hux needs his relic 7 and you will need your zetas.

My Hux is ready, that likely helps with 1-5... my kylo is relic 7 with 3 zeta. So he cant win at tier 6 without a lot of rng. I wont be trying it till i get my zetas up.

Ive seen a patern to try that appears to work, i will attempt it. But im not going in at 70 tickets without a plan and a squad that can hang.

So while you can look at youtube and determine what works or not and whether you should inveat or not... you cant gauge difficulty until you try it.

Play them right and tier 1-5 are no challenge
  • Smokelord
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Now thats not to say its good. It very much is a bad event. Its lazy, its poorly worked considering the investment needed, its just bad. Repeating the same fight multiple times to get rewards is not fun when youve done all that relicing to get in the door.

There is no fighting that the event is not what should be expected after 4 months of hype.

Now all tht said.... if you havent played it, you cant complain about its difficulty. Content on youtube has been laughable at times. Perhaps its the learning curve... perhaps its the person, but until you try it, you really cant be accurate in your complaint.

3drh8rc50sdb.jpg
    fo3x4hawl3fo.jpg

You will get beat if you mess up. Ive lost one time total and it was a mistake i made. If you screw up your play through, you will likely lose as its not forgiving in that way. But is it hard... its what i would expect. Chewy event was still harder (pre relic and brutal turn meter preload)

Now tier 6:

Tier 6 is going to require some extra investment. Hux needs his relic 7 and you will need your zetas.

My Hux is ready, that likely helps with 1-5... my kylo is relic 7 with 3 zeta. So he cant win at tier 6 without a lot of rng. I wont be trying it till i get my zetas up.

Ive seen a patern to try that appears to work, i will attempt it. But im not going in at 70 tickets without a plan and a squad that can hang.

So while you can look at youtube and determine what works or not and whether you should inveat or not... you cant gauge difficulty until you try it.

Cool story, cept reys event dont require everyone at relic 7 to bear tier6. People are crushing it, kylo is no where near the level of rey and now we have to suffer more because we need every single zeta, everyone relic 7 and some luck on who gets killed throughout it. Plain and simple, people that went for kylo got the super shaft and cg dont give a ****. Also, at what point when they said this event itself is not meant to be challanging, did they mention every single toon you use will need max zeta and max relic on all 5 of them? Its purely greed and another **** paywall.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    rickertron wrote: »

I account for several of those views, as I find these types of threads highly amusing and entertaining as people lose their poop over a component of the game that provides some challenge. Anecdotally, I hypothesize many of those views are from people in the same boat and CG thinks the same.

So, you think people are losing it cause the GL event is challenging? You’re about as in touch with the community as CG.

sure if you say so.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Smokelord wrote: »

3drh8rc50sdb.jpg
    fo3x4hawl3fo.jpg

Now tier 6:

Cool story, cept reys event dont require everyone at relic 7 to bear tier6. People are crushing it, kylo is no where near the level of rey and now we have to suffer more because we need every single zeta, everyone relic 7 and some luck on who gets killed throughout it. Plain and simple, people that went for kylo got the super shaft and cg dont give a ****. Also, at what point when they said this event itself is not meant to be challanging, did they mention every single toon you use will need max zeta and max relic on all 5 of them? Its purely greed and another **** paywall.

Cool story, you have zero experience with them or the event firsthand yea?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

3drh8rc50sdb.jpg
    fo3x4hawl3fo.jpg

Now tier 6:

Again im not arguing its a bad event. It is.

But its not challenging if you know what you are doing. Kylos event isnt hard.

You need kylo, sith trooper and hux at relic 7. You need phasma and officer at relic 5. (Just tier 6 the rest can be done at tier 5 for hux and officer) so its not all at r7 either.

So yes while kylo event may be harder to beat than rey, its not hard to beat.

Do you have kylo or rey or both?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Also one of my guild mates just ran the strategy i want with 4 zeta kylo and beat tier 6 twice.

So now im wondering if i should try. He has 600 offense more than me and a zeta on the basic....hmmmm choices. Need a week for that zeta myself
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

3drh8rc50sdb.jpg
    fo3x4hawl3fo.jpg

Now tier 6:

Cool story, you have zero experience with them or the event firsthand yea?

Reads like it. I also dont feel screwed. i can beat rey with my kylo and i can beat gas.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    What im upset about is the 4 months time ends with insane relic requirements for characters you dont use in the event and the repeating the fights multiple times to clear it.

Thats sloppy and extremely lazy of cg. Plain and simple this event falls short of the hype and the expectation based on the requirements and the movie its tied to