Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• WulW
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    yes, i still play in this game, thats my biggest mistake.

EDIT:
    ofcourse it is! Since when Rey require any team to be destroyed to make her playable? In your opinion destroing teams like DR is really fair compared to Rey? You are aware, that Rey beats GAS on full auto with 4 g6 javas in squad?

and Kylo that use RECOMMENDED team is unable to beat any of it? is it really fine?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    WulW wrote: »
    yes, i still play in this game

?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    CG you should be ashamed of this event for all the reason listed and not not even attempting to give us any entertainment value for our money spent.
  • Options
    The idea behind the GL I liked. I didn't mind having to gear a fraction until they were useless.

1. Wasting materials on useless toons that weren't needed or even needed.
    2. The ticket system, lol. This was a tough call between wasting of materials for #1 on the list. Tier 2 and 3 shards being limited was another smooth move. Those last shards you just had to force out a few extra battles since it cost more tickets in Tier 1 as it did for tier 2 and 3 on a per shard basis.
    3. I can easily get Rey to 580 speed or take a speed adjustment and drop her to 550 speed with 220k of health, LMAO!!! I was assuming it would be around 400 since DR is in the 330-340 range for a lot of players with good mods but 500+++, leaves little wiggle room for other toons in the future. I mean, if we ever get Jedi Luke he will be 900 speed?

I really hope they take this feedback and make adjustments for future events.

• LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I am holding my own in arena with SLKR lead, Hux, DR, Malak and BSF. DR and BSF aren’t even relic 7.

Beat all the GAS teams, Rey teams and any mixture of them. Don’t even have SLKR ultimate yet. Should get it tonight.

Other SLKR is doing the same in my arena. They use full FO. Sometimes Hux lead other times Phasma. This is an old strong shard too.

PS: why aren’t you stunning GAS at the end? Why give him a turn?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Oh look, you’ve just got rid of a GL Rey counter... congratulations cg 👍 god forbid anyone not using a GL team on it
  • Options
    Oh look, you’ve just got rid of a GL Rey counter... congratulations cg 👍 god forbid anyone not using a GL team on it
    Players: Squeezing some fun out of arena by finding soft ocunters to GLs that at least have a chance.
    CG: It's an "unintended loophole"
    :s

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Smarter AI is always good. It means your teams on defense can’t be cheesed
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Shocker, you defended the action.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

Unilaterally smart AI is a good thing. Specifically smarter, just for the fancy new toon is not a good thing. It undermines the game.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Unilaterally smart AI is a good thing. Specifically smarter, just for the fancy new toon is not a good thing. It undermines the game.

Making the hardest toons to get the best toons does not undermine the game.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

The newer toons will be outdated and the improved AI will remain

JKR still has an updated AI even though he’s very accessible now. I don’t have Rey but when I do I want her to be smarter on defense. It’s a lot of work to redo every single toon’s AI and it’s cost effective to just have the newest ones be smarter. It’s not just the Galactic Legends, but the entire FO / Resistance have been coded the same way

It’s possible newer toons (marquees etc) will reuse the same hardcoding that GL do which is good not just for GL but all future toons regardless of how meta they are
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I agree, but that is of course an entirely different statement to what i said.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Do you realize who funds this game?

This is a game???
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

How so?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

This is a game???

If it isn't, why are you playing it?
  • Options

How so?

Umm, literal?
    Because your comment deliberately doesnt reflect what i said, instead tries to make me defend a ridiculous position if i disagree with what you state.
    So yes new hard-to-get toons should be the best, not what i said though
  • Options

This is a game???

If it isn't, why are you playing it?

For you.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

How so?

Umm, literal?
    Because your comment deliberately doesnt reflect what i said, instead tries to make me defend a ridiculous position if i disagree with what you state.
    So yes new hard-to-get toons should be the best, not what i said though

Obviously I didn't understand your statement and since you don't care to explain it, I guess I'll just say "k" and move on.
  • Options
    The survey is more about which one you are going after, if any and what you think of duels
  • Options
    The survey is more about which one you are going after, if any and what you think of duels

Went after Kylo. Duels are about as mentally stimulating as opening bronzium packs.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Haha i told them to never require that amount of gear and then deliver crap content like duel ever again.