Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    I just watched Ahnaldt101 new video about GL Kylo gameplay. It seems GL Kylo cant even beat GAS

I wished i had known this info before starting to farm FO. I would have switched to GL Rey
  • It happened again. "Bring your child to work" day. Just like when they introduced mighty chewbacca. Then it went something like this...

"Ok, Billy, what character would you like to see get added to the game next?
    "Chewbacca"
    "No, Billy, we just added 2 new chewbacca totalling 3 chew...."
    "CHEWBACCA"
    "ok, Billy, we,ll add another chewbacca"

Exactly how that went down....
  • TVF
    36592 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Let's never criticize the game again because we dont have to play it.

Fantastic point to make.

Not the point I made.

No, the point you made was that you don't technically have to farm/gear/relic Rose. Which is a valid point. However, the implication that you create by arguing against these posts that bash the event is that you're for the event.

We both know that's likely not the case, as you're probably neutral on the matter. Instead, you feed off arguing against very minor (and winnable) points on the forums. I strongly suggest that you find a book to read every time you feel the urge to reply to someone's post. [Referencing one of your other posts].

Yes I'm neutral on the matter, as I am not yet eligible for the event and will withhold judgement until I am.

Thanks for the recommendation though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This event and the GL characters are totally trash. They are so OP it ruins the game, and the event, it just ****! So bad.
  • 4 months
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    This event and the GL characters are totally trash. They are so OP it ruins the game, and the event, it just ****! So bad.

No don’t worry.

I assure you Kylo is trash and Rey is OP
  • Try GL Kylo with his ultimate + Malak + Wat + 2 dark side tanks
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Try GL Kylo with his ultimate + Malak + Wat + 2 dark side tanks

Yeah. That’s what I thought when watching that video. His modding was bad. And he was trying to make new Kylo work with the trash faction used to get him. I think SLKylo with some combination of Malak, Sion, Sith Empire Trooper, KRU, Sith Lobster Trooper or Wat is what I’d be curious about. Red lobster Sith Trooper gets crazy damage from dead FO or Sith, so I’d keep him in there to go with a pair of FO/Sith tanks and Wat or just 3 tanks. Malak for certain though.

In fairness, it’s hard to see Rey+4 Jawas beating G$ on auto and not think that’s clearly the superior team. No thought, effort, or theory crafting involved. She just needs 4 warm bodies with LS tags to single handedly obliterate the current meta. That’s clever character design right there.
  • Godrah
    28 posts Member
    I was going to spend some to finish up the requirements to get Kylo since he was the one I was going for but after seeing the vids and results that’s going to a nope. 4 months of “work” and this is the result?
  • Godrah
    28 posts Member
    CG presenting their art like....z9cnjb3jd25x.jpeg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    This event and the GL characters are totally trash. They are so OP it ruins the game, and the event, it just ****! So bad.

No don’t worry.

I assure you Kylo is trash and Rey is OP

You can assure that from 2 unlocks and a couple of videos?

Well I can considering Rey can auto GAS without an ultimate and with Jawas

While Kylo struggles with his own faction and can’t beat GAS as all w/o an ultimate.

But yeah, Kylo, Malak, Wat, SIT & (KRU, Sion, SET would be incredibly strong)

But I’m still not certain on the damage output yet.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    EDIT

Hey

I was being dumb before. Move along.
    Post edited by Rebmes on
  • Supreme leader kylo is so bad that it doesnt even worth the unlock. Warn everyone not to go for him..
  • Why did they make us relic rose tico ?

Money money money
  • To be fair, the developers are probably just self-isolating.
    It's just a surprise they've being doing that for a year or so.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Tezza23 wrote: »
    So you fail to kill Rey with your kylo or you fail to kill kylo with your Rey, what then do you use in grand arena when someone will have like 600 speed?

You simply loose
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I just watched Ahnaldt101 new video about GL Kylo gameplay. It seems GL Kylo cant even beat GAS

I wished i had known this info before starting to farm FO. I would have switched to GL Rey

You mean the kylo at r4 and clearly not finished the event cant beat the fully reliced gas team
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

You mean the kylo at r4 and clearly not finished the event cant beat the fully reliced gas team

But considering Rey can auto it with jawas goes to show who the better character blatantly is

• They NEED to hire a lot more staff.

Actually, just buying a few more laptops for the staff they do have might be more effective.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

But considering Rey can auto it with jawas goes to show who the better character blatantly is

I dont know. What mods does rey have?

I knoe kylo at r7 is the heaviest hitter in the game. So is that rey modded for damage and this kylo for speed or what.

Ill be going offense mods hard on him. He will survive a bit, and then hit hard.

What did the r4 guy do?

Additionally my revan squad can beat a gas team where its all r7 but gas is r5 or lower.

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

I knoe kylo at r7 is the heaviest hitter in the game. So is that rey modded for damage and this kylo for speed or what.

Ill be going offense mods hard on him. He will survive a bit, and then hit hard.

What did the r4 guy do?

Additionally my revan squad can beat a gas team where its all r7 but gas is r5 or lower.

So you had revan and jawas on your team?
  • SemiGod wrote: »

What did the r4 guy do?

He actually never mentioned jawas in his post
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2020

What did the r4 guy do?

You do understand that comparing a relic 7 to a relic 4 is not a fair comparison right.

Again gas is totally beatable by your revan squad if hes not r7 and your revan and malak are.

R7 makes it a bit more of a challenge and sometimes if the mods are good.... not even possible.

I get there is footage of rey dominating with jawas now.... but again. Whats the mods like? Whats the relic level? And is there footage of kylo with similar mods and relic doing something with say tuskins and ugnaught?

If not are we really going to say kylo r4 with no mod info and poorly played is trash when compared to r7 rey?

This isnt a left twix right twix comparison.... its twix compared to a twix with no coating on it. It aint the same.

Now ultimately i would expect rey to be better. She wins in the movie, shes harder to get f2p as poe wasnt avaliable to farm till gl launch and on top of that LSgeo is hsrd as hell and she is likely to have an impact. She should be slightly better.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

What did the r4 guy do?

You do understand that comparing a relic 7 to a relic 4 is not a fair comparison right.

Again gas is totally beatable by your revan squad if hes not r7 and your revan and malak are.

R7 makes it a bit more of a challenge and sometimes if the mods are good.... not even possible.

I get there is footage of rey dominating with jawas now.... but again. Whats the mods like? Whats the relic level? And is there footage of kylo with similar mods and relic doing something with say tuskins and ugnaught?

If not are we really going to say kylo r4 with no mod info and poorly played is trash when compared to r7 rey?

This isnt a left twix right twix comparison.... its twix compared to a twix with no coating on it. It aint the same.

Now ultimately i would expect rey to be better. She wins in the movie, shes harder to get f2p as poe wasnt avaliable to farm till gl launch and on top of that LSgeo is hsrd as hell and she is likely to have an impact. She should be slightly better.

And it’s worth mentioning that CG has always loved them some Rey in this game.

Did they? How so?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

What did the r4 guy do?

Did they? How so?

Because she was the very first OP attacker in one of the earliest metas. Scavenger Rey, or just Rey at the time, was one of the fastest characters in the game. She could instantly kill anyone. All other attackers were garbage. Nobody could do half her damage. She was a nightmare to face for about a year before power creep finally made her human.

Of course she got to be arena meta again (although less dominant) in a different form with JTR. So if the footage is to be believed, she will be arena meta again in her third form soon.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

What did the r4 guy do?

Did they? How so?

Because she was the very first OP attacker in one of the earliest metas. Scavenger Rey, or just Rey at the time, was one of the fastest characters in the game. She could instantly kill anyone. All other attackers were garbage. Nobody could do half her damage. She was a nightmare to face for about a year before power creep finally made her human.

Of course she got to be arena meta again (although less dominant) in a different form with JTR. So if the footage is to be believed, she will be arena meta again in her third form soon.

1- Leia enters the chat
    2- Out of journeys Jtr imo was the weakest character on delivery. Hard counterable out of the gate.
  • I got my Rey done and maxed other than ultimate ability. I pulled mods from her and no one in my arena can come close to beating me. Been at 3 for 15 hours. Will have to pull her after po or I sit there till someone else gets her.