Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• Their world is on fire right now and nobody is saying anything
  • Kyno wrote:
    They had a focus on the GL release and are still working on future plans for an update on the previous statement. Unfortunately they did not meet this deadline of 6 days.
    Yeah, it's hard to sit bored at home and nothing to do

It's sad you have nothing else to do with your time besides complain on the forums and say how bored you are
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    They should be embarrassed, But they probably aren’t because they made fools of us all and made bank.

Hah. I refuse to gear 13 that many characters (still only having a few so far). As soon as I started seeing the requirements, I decided these were first characters I had zero intention of even trying to get. Despite for a long time hoping to have everybody (at the moment only other ones I'm missing is General Skywalker and some of the ones requiring guild activities).

• SemiGod
    2043 posts Member
    Welcome to EA
  • They made such a fuss of this event. I was expecting some massive content with 50 tiers or something... some large progression to unlock the toon. What we have been given is trash. It gives trash a bad name.
  • TVF
    21362 posts Member
    Why did they make us relic rose tico ?

They didn't.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Isn't one of the prequisites a r5 Rose Tico (for GL Rey)?
  • TVF
    21362 posts Member
    edited March 26
    TVF wrote: »

They didn't.

No?
    Then explain please why people complain about her to be a requirement to unlock the event

You don't have to unlock anything.

And you don't need Rose to unlock half of the GLs.
  • Beyol
    289 posts Member

They didn't.

No?
    Then explain please why people complain about her to be a requirement to unlock the event

You kidding, right?
    The event is locked and isn't playable if you don't have relic'ed the required toons
    You even aren't able to farm for tickets

He's right. You don't have to do Rose to get half of the GL's, you can still get Kylo without her.
  • The force of gear crunch is strong in this one. More lies on relieving it.
  • TVF
    21362 posts Member

They didn't.

No?

You kidding, right?
    The event is locked and isn't playable if you don't have relic'ed the required toons

Farm for Kylo. Or just don't.
  • TVF
    21362 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Let's never criticize the game again because we dont have to play it.

Fantastic point to make.

Not the point I made.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    2. Reys face looks god awful and yet I’ve seen many posts of the artwork being praised. Like what is that?
    It's like CG has given a computer to a 8 years old boy to "improve" JTRs artwork
    I've seen Ahnalds video right now where he compared the artwork with other mobile games
    What a big slap in our face
    And CG is so **** proud of their polygons
    Are we a joke to you, CG?

okldqpxe3wx9.jpg

They are very proud of their artwork even if we can not tell if it's a man or a woman based on the pixelation resolution...

they are doing a very good job because they made something at all even a successful reskin is an accomplishment.

Even if the graphics on a 1980s arcade game are superior, they are doing their best and should continue to focus all efforts on artwork.
  • TVF
    21362 posts Member

They didn't.

No?

You kidding, right?

That's some awful Nike and Yoda advertising

I'm not an advertiser. I'm a realist.
  • TVF wrote: »

They didn't.

No?

You kidding, right?

That's some awful Nike and Yoda advertising

I'm not an advertiser. I'm a realist.

Then be realist and say that CG lied with the Kyros and the gear crunch, with the requirements for the event and a lot other things...
    But hey, at least Rey doesn't need MK V Furnaces, those were scarce back in 2016!!

I've called out the Kyro lie many times before.

And this is CG/EA we are talking about, everything is related and this event is the awful result of Kyros, Geo LS and other scrap that got past the radar and wasn't even tested (Kylo minus Ultimate ability barely beats Padme). I gave up with this game long ago and gave my account as a gift to my guild, but I stay in touch and keep entering the forums just to see if it's worthwhile coming back, and it's clearly not the case

You’re not missing out on much.