H̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶!̶ Farewell

Tomorrow is my last day at CG. It's been the greatest honor in the Galaxy to work on this game for this community. I am so excited about the Galactic Legends and the future of the game. Thanks to everyone for a great time.

May the force be with you, always.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Goodbye Sven,

Hope you have a job lined up in these uncertain times, and are taking the proper precautions to stay safe
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Still not a he.
  • Thanks for doing your best, I'm sure you did. High turnover rate there at CG, seems you were there less than two years ...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1696005#Comment_1696005
    CG_SvenGG wrote: »
    You can be light or dark in kotor1 too, but you cant play Bastila, she falls to the dark side no matter your choices. Thats canon.
    However, your choices can make a difference in what happens to her afterwards.
    Either bring her back the light as a savior..
    Or make her your sith apprentice and rule the galaxy together!

I'm glad that came through! That's exactly the experience I tried to capture with her Sith Apprentice ability. By the way, I'm Sven - I joined CG as a game designer a few months ago, so you'll be seeing more of me in the future.

It must be fulfilling to know that the character you designed two years ago is still part of the strongest teams in the game, and arguably the most important in the Sith Empire squad. As they say, the fastest BaSF wins ...
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I still miss @CG_Carrie I shutter every time I say it but atleast it wasn’t this bad and she wasn’t “sick” on let’s talk to people day....

No clue what this guy did so can’t comment but don’t think this will be the end.
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited March 2020

Best of luck Sven, hope the next job saves you having to talk to people on the internet!
    Post edited by Kyno on