COVID 19 Time filler

Hey Capital Games, I was just wondering when that time filler you mentioned for us at home because of COVID 19 will happen in the game. No rush on it. I just want to know the possible specs of it

Thanks, Fulcrum501st

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are working on it, the main focus was the GL release.
  • I highly doubt anything to come
    Farm/relic your toons for both GL and you'll have your time filler

CG themselves sent out a message on the forums saying they would.

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Infinite GW with 1 stun gun salvage reward per node!!

I'd be on all day!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

And this is the reason why they are so disliked... Every other big name game company put their plans on hold to provide an outlet and entertainment in these trying times for their players.. But cg, nope, let's milk em some more..

So they should have delayed GLs one week from completion? That would have gone over well with spenders.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020

And this is the reason why they are so disliked... Every other big name game company put their plans on hold to provide an outlet and entertainment in these trying times for their players.. But cg, nope, let's milk em some more..

Can you provide a link please, I would really like to see a game like this that stated they were not releasing content planned to be released, to instead put out something else.
    @Rhunne
  • Rhunne wrote: »

What games did anything actually interesting? I play a few games of this style, and any that offered anything was just extra energy....to sim nodes. Super fun and exciting, so much more to do.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

What games did anything actually interesting? I play a few games of this style, and any that offered anything was just extra energy....to sim nodes. Super fun and exciting, so much more to do.

Can you imagine all the complaints we'll see when that's what we get too?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH