Character shards in weekly shipments?

Shaade
14 posts Member
Hello~
Been playing for a couple of months now, and still very much learning.
Since I started playing, the weekly crystal store was all character shards - now, it has just reset for the 3rd week in a row containing nothing but gear.
This has me really frustrated, because I've had enough crystals saved up to get Darth Nihilus to 5 stars for 2 weeks now and been unable to get the shards to do so.

So, I want to ask - what dictates what exactly will be in the crystal store every week? Is it random, or am I just missing something?

Replies

• Hey there,

Weekly Shipment Store varies from week to week.

There is no order to it - but because of Galactic Legend launch, they've had a lot of the pre-requisite toons in there.

I believe Nihilus is on the list for shipments on the first page, but it's just a case of logging in each time it refreshes and waiting to get lucky.

Pentagon
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I'm confused why you say there's nothing but gear. There's tons of shards. Maybe not the ones you want, but they're there.

Also you said it used to be nothing but shards, which is also untrue. There's always been tons of gear.

Are we talking about different stores?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm talking about the store on the second tab/page, with the crystal icon. When I first started playing it contained nothing but shards for a range of characters in packs of 5, 10 and 25 if I remember correctly. Now there are no shards and it's all just gear.

Someone else posted that it's likely because of my level due to them noticing the same thing while levelling alts - that the store switches from shards to gear at around level 60, then back to shards at 85...which I really hope is not the case because I'm a ways off, but it definitely fits with my experience.
  • In the beginning levels it’s sim tickets, green and blue ability mats and a set list of characters at (I think) 5, 10, or 25 shards. The vets and Nihilus are definitely there. I think the characters for CLS are too (not r2 obv). At some point it changes to gear then at level 85 it changes to what we long term players are all familiar with.

j4sx27pudsfo.png

If that pic works, it’s in a level 48 alt crystal shipments.