GL kylo vs Rey

Lordul
31 posts Member
edited March 2020
So after 4 months of waiting they release this 2 toons and alot of ppl must choose wich one they will go...a while ago i decide to go after Kylo because is was easy for me,i will manage to meet the requirements faster etc...still i invest alot of money and now from first few videos the gap btw this 2 toons are huge...Rey is alot more stronger,have more durability and power compare with Kylo...
what you guys thinking about this 2 kits..??? i know the videos of this 2 are still in discution and is necesary more testing but still Kylo was decimated by GAS and rey was a easy win agains him on auto...
Is gone be rubbish this new Kylo compare with Rey???
Is is worth to even try to unlock him??
Post edited by Lordul on

Replies

• Lordul
    31 posts Member
    dont missanderstand me i dont want to take in discution the events of unlocking this 2(wich are also rubbish) just talking about theyr kits and viability here
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    «...meat the requirements....” *thoughts carrying me away*....
  • Kylo is complete trash.
    Can even beat GAS.
    That ones who choose Kylo path can give goodbye to arena top tanks because Kylo is a useless char.
    Congratz CG. You finally make me think of quit.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Kylo is complete trash.
    Can even beat GAS.
    That ones who choose Kylo path can give goodbye to arena top tanks because Kylo is a useless char.
    Congratz CG. You finally make me think of quit.

So Kylo is the new UP? Thanks for playtesting him for us.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • After 24 hours, without ultimate ability, then you say it’s trash ? Wait for theorycrafter and more testing. They will for sure found good combination with Kylo. Did you not know that his leader ability affect Dark side, not just first order....
  • Does everyone remember when jtr was trash? Cuz I remember when she dominated the meta until the palp rework. Just a thought
  • Jefferx wrote: »
    After 24 hours, without ultimate ability, then you say it’s trash ? Wait for theorycrafter and more testing. They will for sure found good combination with Kylo. Did you not know that his leader ability affect Dark side, not just first order....

Some good ideas around Wat for sure, but...
    Early Rey tests show dominance with meh ls allies, and vey good with resistance.
    Early Gylo shows good with FO vs DR but struggle vs GAS.
    With Rey, no need to split a good team to make her work.

Maybe ultimate abilities will close the Rey Gylo gap, but I'm not hopeful.
    Should put Gylo above GAS though