Debuff
224 posts Member
m7zfve7eakw4.png
qyw01jh0yce0.png

Replies

• Debuff
    224 posts Member
    What's your point?
    Use another team who can beat them faster (Imperial Troopers for example)🤷‍♂️

Clearly no point everything is great in this game. I posted this for no reason whatsoever
  • I think it’s right. Before it was already 5 min but they increased the speed to x2 and x4 as the gear lvl was increasing after few years.
    I guess one day they will have to do x8
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Debuff wrote: »
    What's your point?
    Use another team who can beat them faster (Imperial Troopers for example)🤷‍♂️

Clearly no point everything is great in this game. I posted this for no reason whatsoever

Your team doesnt have damage output to beat them in time. You dont need more time, just better strategy.

Thats the point and likely what the person setting that team is trying to achieve. Force you to use a team that can beat them in the time alloted and make sure they arent avaliable to attack the next node
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Bounties with Wat, or geos can melt NS
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    I think it’s right. Before it was already 5 min but they increased the speed to x2 and x4 as the gear lvl was increasing after few years.

An 8x or 12x would help. NS are especially bad their animations are slow

The fact that we need to play on 4x permanently shows time is an issue
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I think it’s right. Before it was already 5 min but they increased the speed to x2 and x4 as the gear lvl was increasing after few years.

An 8x or 12x would help.

Playing that Traya team better would help as well. An annihilated unit won't revive (not counting zombie). There's really nothing that will delay/prolong your battle if played well. Why do you time out? What seems to be your problem?
  • Waqui wrote: »

An 8x or 12x would help.

Playing that Traya team better would help as well. An annihilated unit won't revive (not counting zombie). There's really nothing that will delay/prolong your battle if played well. Why do you time out? What seems to be your problem?

That's what I was thinking. He didn't annihilate Daka.
  • Debuff wrote: »
    m7zfve7eakw4.png

How can you possibly time out with that team? Did you put it on auto or something?
  • plindboe wrote: »
    m7zfve7eakw4.png

How can you possibly time out with that team? Did you put it on auto or something?

User is not using the kit well
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    That's not even R7. There's absolutely no need for extra time against NS, unless you simply lack the squads or skills needed.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    NS can certainly be tricky but there's no way you should be losing to them with Traya.

giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Akenno
    538 posts Member

An 8x or 12x would help. NS are especially bad their animations are slow

The fact that we need to play on 4x permanently shows time is an issue

8x or 12x would reduce the time to play manually. I would rather like an increase of the battle time up to 8 Minutes.