Is Galactic Legend SL Kylo Ren a good character?

Even without his ultimate, a toon that consumes this many zetas and this much gear and all those prerequisites and bull shouldn’t be this freaking mediocre. This is the worst I’ve felt about this game ever.

Is Galactic Legend SL Kylo Ren a good character? 21 votes

No!
71%
SchengesPhippsPredianBoomer8800DingoFnBabyConCrusherSouthbay823LordDirtZetreRhunneSebekG8torMonomerSmokelordmInEcRaFtEr0617 15 votes
Yes
28%
MaruMaruRichfxxxTryxaNicholas23DaPowerfulJediBrc333 6 votes

Replies

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    No!
    I've been playing this game since the beginning. I was a founding member of what is now merged into one of the top guilds in the game (Mighty Chlorians -> Mighty Wallets -> MAW). I think I've complained about zero times on these forums. Kylo isn't BAD, but he should be great and he's not.

Yes, I understand he will be great with his ultimate, but you're talking about the most gear, the most zetas, the most pre requisites. He should be great NOW. And he's just not. It's the worst I've ever felt about this game.

Really big swing and a miss here. Very very bummed.
  • Hopefully, the people voting have him unlocked and geared up.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Nicholas23
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes
    I know my vote shows yes, but only because I am not a smart man. The real answer is NO. Kylo is greatly underpowered for what it takes to acquire this character. Unless he gets a better supporting cast, GAS will continue to crush him.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Yes
    I marked yes, because there's no 3rd option called -we've been through this each freaking time, hold your horses a bit-
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Too OP! Wait, wrong thread. Too weak!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No!
    Predian wrote: »
    I've been playing this game since the beginning. I was a founding member of what is now merged into one of the top guilds in the game (Mighty Chlorians -> Mighty Wallets -> MAW). I think I've complained about zero times on these forums. Kylo isn't BAD, but he should be great and he's not.

Yes, I understand he will be great with his ultimate, but you're talking about the most gear, the most zetas, the most pre requisites. He should be great NOW. And he's just not. It's the worst I've ever felt about this game.

Really big swing and a miss here. Very very bummed.

Yeah, especially when rey can use 4 bums and destroy gas without her ultimate or all zetas. Kylo can barely do this with meta toons surrounding him. You have to cannibalize 2-3 meta teams to accomplish it. Talk about having a gac advantage. Its freaking sad that he cant even beat gas reliably with the toons that cg recommended to synergize with him. I am beyond frustrated and feel scammed big time. No more money from me.