Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Hoths’sHeros are currently recruiting for 1 new member.

120 mil GP guild
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only have 2 rules...

1. Participation in guild events is compulsory unless you have a legitimate reason (We get that life is more important).
    2. If you’re going to be offline please let us know.

We use Discord and would prefer members to join also but this is not compulsory.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Likos
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Revenants of Alderaann is a cooperative and fun guild looking for guildmates who like to share and have fun in our discord while competing as time allows in game. No hard rules, just participate and play smart.
    About the Guild:
    Currently at 172 million GP - 3 open spots
    Eastern Standard Time reset
    We sim the Heroic Pit Raid, crush the Heroic Sith Raid, are getting 42+ stars on each side of Hoth, and 16 stars on Geonosis
    Find me on Discord: Likos6#7226
    Find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DFwuxKp
    Or search for: Revenants of Alderaann in game
    We look forward to meeting you!
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14037/ms-eisly-pli-drn/

German guild, welcome all English speaking players out there! Further details through PM

Mᴏs Eɪsʟᴇʏ Pᴏʟɪᴄᴇ Dᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ 188 Mio GP

MEPD looking for 3 new Cops (>3 Mio GP)

Are you looking for a new guild with a family like atmosphere? Come on in, feel welcome and become part of our community. Always happy to share helpful advice.
    Develop your roster with us and show us your best performance during guild events!

DS Geo 26/LS Geo 9
    Raids heroic
    We are not a progress guild. You are all free to farm what you want. We are particulary ambitious in the TB events – you should have teams to compete both in LS and DS Geo TBs.
    Discord, Whatsapp (not a must have, more for fun), member in guild union whilst we are still an independent guild.

Requirements:

- Roster ready for DS / LS Geo TB
    - Experienced players
    - swgoh.gg account
    - Daily activity, 600 tickets
    - guild event participation (TB, TW)

Interested? Join our MEPD task force

Contact me @ Mʀ. Tɪᴀʟɪ [ᴍᴇᴘᴅ] - Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ#1527
  • Options
    Guild name: The Belmont Clan

We casually use Discord for chat and advice. I can’t stress enough how laid back most of us are about the game we don't even stress about logging in each day. We play seriously but know that for most people this is just a game, family and life comes first.

No minimum player level, no GP requirements, we’re just looking for extra people to fill the guild and replace members that left for a more competitive game experience.

If you’re interested in merging and have up to 25 members contact me. We will consider making the other guild's leaders and officers, officers in our guild, as well.

We welcome newer players/guilds, so don’t worry if your GPs are low we’ve got people who are under just starting out. No Mol Eliza's but only because we already have one and it gets confusing.... Our GP is currently 60 million.

If you're interested please contact me in-game or here, or discord #0662 (though in-game will probably be faster). My Ally Code: 496-382-617
    Nate Mando Tiffer

We will accept small guilds merging into ours...
    This is the Way
  • Options
    JENKOOINE is a friendly, and active guild looking for FOUR players to join up with us!
    Roster: 46/50 155M GP

Who you are:

• Active player, that is seeking a helpful Guild to complement their playstyle
    • 1.75M+ GP
    • Regular participation in TW and TB
    • Discord highly recommended
    • We're based Globally and rotate raid start times to accommodate all
    Who we are:

• Helpful, cooperative, and an organized approach to guild events
    • Serious about TW with over a 95% win rate
    • Consistently pushing TB improvements
    • 7* LS TB and 13-14* DS TB (+5 Wat Shards)
    • HPit, HTank, HSith all on farm
    • Active Discord server full of useful resources
    • No jerks

JENKOOINE

https://swgoh.gg/g/17846/jenkooine/

GatorBait (ally code: 913-839-672) https://swgoh.gg/p/913839672/
  • Options
    Legion of Adequate Gamers is recruiting.

We are a friendly casual guild that is active in game chat and also on discord. We are an Australian guild but looking to take players from anywhere in the world.

Guild GP is currently 121m with 47/50 though we can probably clean a few more out if needed.

We do all heroic raids. Dark side Geo TB where we get around 10 stars but aiming to grow quickly. Hoth TB we got 30 stars the last time.

We are looking for daily players with GP greater than 1m who will be active in TW and TB.

Ally code is 723-625-695 or mail me on here
  • Options
    Guild: Sarlacc Survivers

Members: 30 ranging from new accounts to 4+mil GP, looking for 10-15 more warm bodies
    No restrictions, no requirements, no pressure, just having fun.

HPit autolaunches with 24 hour join period
    HAAT autolaunches with 24 hour join period
    HSTR launches as we coordinate with merc friends (roughly weekly)

TB - Currently getting around 19 stars and are getting a star in all but one section so we've yet to complete one. Won't be long though.

TW - We have yet to have enough members get in to start a TW but we reeeeaaally want to.

Look forward to playing with you!

-meow 688-796-116
  • Options
    We are a casual guild looking to help everyone new or veteran we have 16 spots available

https://swgoh.gg/g/32531/penfolds-pilgrims/
  • Options
    Guild: WookieeTangoFox

Members: We currently have 36 members that are daily players, and looking to fill the remaining 14 spots! despite our lower number, our current guild GP is ~78.3 million.

The guild is majority in north america, so raid times are usually 3pm eastern time, and reset at 8:30pm eastern.

The only restriction is that we'd like the player to be at least level 65.

For raids we do Heroic Pit with a 24 hour join, Heroic Tank with a 24 join, and level 6 of the sith raid. If we could find a bunch more members, i'm sure we could upgrade sith to heroic level soon.

For territory battles we normally get around 25 stars for each side, and we got 6 stars in a darkside geo TB we did once - more people would obviously bump those numbers up.

As for territory war, we havn't missed one in months - we usually get 28-29 of the current members guaranteed to join, and we have a very good win rate.

My ally code is 516-621-642, or just search for us and join.
  • Tamborin
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Guild: THE SHAD0W COLLECTIVE

THE SHAD0W COLLECTIVE is a new guild and currently has 26 dedicated members. We used to be a part of Ocrana but we’re reorganised with the hope of receiving newer and better members. Although we do look to be as successful, we’ll also prioritise maximum enjoyment. Over on the Discord, we have all become friends and enjoy talking about the game, discussing tactics, and, of course, sharing memes. However, the Discord is not required. We have several members with 3+ years of experience who will be happy to answer any questions you might have or any help you might need.

If you are interested in growing with your guild and want to have a great time while receiving great rewards, this guild will be great for you.

If you want to join or have any questions, feel free to message me on my Discord below.

Discord: Tamborin2#6795
    Post edited by Tamborin on
  • Options
    Guild: THE SHAD0W COLLECTIVE

THE SHAD0W COLLECTIVE is a new guild and currently has 26 dedicated members. We used to be a part of Ocrana but we’re reorganised with the hope of receiving newer and better members. Although we do look to be as successful, we’ll also prioritise maximum enjoyment. Over on the Discord, we have all become friends and enjoy talking about the game, discussing tactics, and, of course, sharing memes. However, the Discord is not required. We have several members with 3+ years of experience who will be happy to answer any questions you might have or any help you might need.

If you are interested in growing with your guild and want to have a great time while receiving great rewards, this guild will be great for you.

If you want to join or have any questions, feel free to message me on my Discord below.

Discord: Tamborin2#6795
  • Scarcross
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Greetings,

ClanDestine Heroes is looking for members to join our ranks.

We are a casual Aussie guild at 133mil gp 38/50 members with a collective vision for personal and guild achievement. Our members are a friendly group with plenty of knowledge and advice to help in all area's of the game.

RAIDS: Hpit (simmed) Htank/Hsith raids on farm. (24 Hour join period)
    TB: 11* DS Geo / 6* LS Geo.
    TW: Highly competitive with very good win ratio.
    Discord: Recommended but not a requirement.
    One Rule: Be great to one another.

Looking for people with around 2mil+gp, reasonably active with a focus on guild participation.

If you like the idea of a friendly/relaxed game experience Clandestine Heroes has you covered.

My ally code: 185-956-957
    Discord: Scarcross#3569

Post edited by Scarcross on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/26147/kentucky-fried-porg/

Are you hungry for a new guild? Come check out KENTUCKY FRIED PORG.

We are looking for a couple people to come join our fun, laid back guild. KFP is focusing on Territory Battles and expect new members to help us progress in that area.

162M GP
    Geo TB- 15 Stars
    Hoth- LS- 40 Stars

Heroic Raids
    Hpit- Simmed
    Haat- 6:00pm EST
    HSith- 8:30pm EST

What we are looking for:
    -Active player
    -2 Million GP or some legendary toons

COME AND GET YOUR FRIED PORG!

https://discord.gg/pGhQ2X8
  • Options
    Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/

About Us-
    180M GP with 5 spots open.
    All Heroic Raids w 24 hr join
    Separatist Might 21 stars 15+ Wat shards
    Republic Offensive 10 stars
    Rotating in Hoth, when guild asks for it

Ideal Candidate-
    3M GP, or very focused roster
    Participates daily
    Competes well in GAC, max effort in TW
    Works towards needed squads in Geonosis TBs

We are a very casual and helpful guild. We don't expect people to be on all the time or use outside chat. We do expect our members to participate and do their best and communicate if they are going to be offline for more than a day. Everyone gets a chance to succeed and stay in the guild. We love the game and want you to be able to enjoy it the way you prefer.

Open to join
    Any timezone welcome
    Ally code 896-986-543
  • Options
    Hello there! We are Covenant øf the Force, sister guild to Covenant of the Force.
    We're a casual guild that was created to help guide newer players, but anyone of any gp looking for a more relaxed and/or learning environment is welcomed.

What we offer:
    ->opportunity to do Heroic sith raid (with the help of mercs)
    ->Friendly environment for everyone to grow
    ->End game players with in depth knowledge about the game to help guide beginners
    ->HAAT, HPIT
    ->Alternating between t5 and t7 sith raid [with the help of mercs]
    ->Hoth TB: 19* dstb, 21* lstb
    ->High TW win ratio
    ->Light organization for TB and TW
    ->Raid times rotating between 10 am pst and 5 pm pst

What we want from you:

->Discord
    ->Participate (TW,TB, etc) as much as you can. Real life always comes first, but no leeches will be allowed either.

swgoh.gg profile not required, but highly encouraged.

Our .gg profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/Covenant øf the Force

Send us a dm on Discord at GeneralZod#5218 or Mandalore_The_Legendary#1671
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/gUtjZVT
  • JebadiahSchiner
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Nebula's_Squadrøn
    Just looking for people to start up and start raids. WILL establish officers early on

PM me if your interested
  • Kaiser22
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    SupernaturalOne

GP: 130 million 45 members

All Heroic raids start time 7:30 pm est

Geo TB: DS 13 stars LS 5 stars
    5 Wat shards and working on more

Looking for active ppl all welcome no minimum GP, friendly and helpful guild looking to get more stars on Geo territory battles. 90% win ratio in Territory War. We use discord but not a requirement.

Message me in game

Kaiser 199-937-266

Post edited by Kaiser22 on
  • Options
    Unvanquished looking for good players to help us grow to top guild. We have several openings and leaders are welcome to to lead in my guild to help us grow. My discord.gg/qbQnrtH
  • Antares2
    20 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Casual guild with smart hardcore and friendly players

About Rebel Treaders
    - 180 GP guild with 46/50 slots filled
    - HAAT and Rancor and HSTR are on farm with a 24 hour join period beginning at 6pm CST.
    - Geo TBs: Dark Side 24* // Light Side 10*
    - 75% TW wins
    - Responsive and engaged leadership

Our guild is looking for a few fresh recruits! We’re a casual guild but focuses on helping each other grow and unlock new content. active leadership, we get that real life comes first. We're looking to find active players who engage with their guild-mates, participate in all guild activities, and work towards improving their roster to help the guild as a whole. Play however you want!

Our Requirements:
    - 3.5M GP (or focused roster)
    - Full participation in guild activities
    - Communication if you'll be away from the game or miss events

Contact me here or in game: ally code: 562-239-236
  • The_Dog
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    BlazedJawas Looking for members of any type. Guild is just starting so we aren’t sure what the gp will be yet. Come join a start up and have fun! I have 2.5mil gp but members are probably about average 1mil right now
  • RJTREE303
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players to join who are 1.5M and above, Current GP is 130M, We are Fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Options
    WarriorsOfTheSithEmpire

Solid Guild with experienced officers and helpful members!

50mil GP And growing constantly!

Currently 44 Members looking for more players to fill in gaps!

Dedicated Officers always looking to help or donate gear! As well as give advice when requested!

Frequent Raids both heroic Pit and Tanka few times per week with a 24 hour hit time before we clear it as well as I tier 5 Sith running constantly!

Hit average 17* on both TB but we grow in stars each time!

Currently standing at a record of 9/2 In territory war!

Requirements

At least level 75-85 not picky on GP as long as you help and contribute to the guild whenever possible!
    Require daily activity! However we usually will not boot unless inactive for more than a week we understand everyone has real life responsibilities!
    Be helpful to others! Officers will donate all we can we ask you too do the same and never be scared to request it!
    Finally join our discord for better communication between guild mates. We are VERY active and someone will always respond!

Perfect Guild for players who are looking for a semi competitive but relaxing guild! Who can’t always be on but still are willing to contribute! And are looking for a friendly talkative guild full of people striving to grow and conquer more milestones! So come on give us a shot. You know you want too!!!

Our guild Information! https://swgoh.gg/g/65139/warriorsofthesithempire/

Our Discord link-https://discord.gg/fADD32e
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it. No HSTR team requirements, we got it covered.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 25*DSGeo/10*LSGeo in TB. GP around 200m as we recruit new members. Raids fire at 7:30PM US Central, 0030 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (about one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 3m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
This discussion has been closed.