Tusken Shaman Video

Mittens
967 posts Member
edited March 2016
Per @InternetSwag 's request, I figured out how to record videos! Here is the Tusken shaman and friends in GW against Nightsisters (node 10). UR is not quite maxed (still g6)as I'm still working on him, but most all skills except a few from phasma are at max. Missing a few pieces from Tusken raider and shaman for max as well. I used phasma lead for the extra attacks and turn meter, and RG as tank. Any other suggestions would be welcomed. Enjoy!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPrEktEd2fA[\video]

Next fight (node 11). Some abilities are on cool down, but I wanted to see how it would preform vs a fresh, fairly standard team of Sid, GS, poggle, lumi, Poe. Didn't fair too horribly at all! Sorry for the sound on this one. I had the compiter mic going instead of the phone. The popping is my knuckles lol

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-Rw14NnZg[\video]

Today's GW with Sid, Vader, and the Tuskens. Vader got focused early (no tank to absorb the hits) so he didn't get to use culling blade, but there were plenty of dots to go around! UR is now max gear, although still 60 shards short of 7*.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_UdCbBW5s[\video]
Post edited by Mittens on

Replies

• DarthMegaBex
    568 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    If Jawa Engineer or Nebit are premium I'll be sad that I farmed Dathcha and Jawa :'(
    Nice Tusken Synergy, 2 stunners on the team plus slow? I'll be sad to play against that
  • Interesting, Urrrurrrrurrrrrrrr's special grants all three of them that turn meter buff? Thought it would only hit the other two that weren't him.

Is it worth Ugrrrrrurururur leading or is Phasma just way better?
  • Interesting, Urrrurrrrurrrrrrrr's special grants all three of them that turn meter buff? Thought it would only hit the other two that weren't him.

Is it worth Ugrrrrrurururur leading or is Phasma just way better?

It may be different with the defense changes, but UR just gives a defense boost as lead. That's why I chose phasma as I have 2 turn meter boosts as well as extra chances for RG and UR to stun. It may be a bug for UR to get TM from his own ability as it does say "Tusken ALLIES". but who knows?
  • If Jawa Engineer or Nebit are premium I'll be sad that I farmed Dathcha and Jawa :'(
    Or you could have all 4 for some jawa fun :)
  • Mittens wrote: »
    If Jawa Engineer or Nebit are premium I'll be sad that I farmed Dathcha and Jawa :'(
    Or you could have all 4 for some jawa fun :)

I know... Jawas remind me so much of Tonberries and vice versa... I might succumb when the time comes
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    I guess he will have nice synergy with sidious and Vader (once he gets at least 6*).

Them two with 3 tuskens would be a nice video :*
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    ubn87 wrote: »
    I guess he will have nice synergy with sidious and Vader (once he gets at least 6*).

I'll try that in tomorrow's GW :)
  • Nice, thanks! Unfortunately, not a toon I'm going after.

Very curious though how you ended up recording that…

What app did you use? Or QuickTime, a Mac and a lightning cable?
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Nice, thanks! Unfortunately, not a toon I'm going after.

Very curious though how you ended up recording that…

What app did you use? Or QuickTime, a Mac and a lightning cable?

QuickTime and a cable. It was actually pretty easy. Just remember to switch the mic when you switch the camera lol
  • Nice vid!! Thanks! Love watching new toons!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Yes! :smiley: I cant wait to see!
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Thank you for making and sharing this video!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • ubn87 wrote: »

Added per your request. :)