I am new player.looking for advice and friend

hi everyone,
I just started the game. I'm so new yet.lvl46, I collected a phoenix team because of the suggestions in the forum. please write if you have any suggestions and advice

code: 346-552-289 add me
My squad: lv46 Phoenix(Hera-Ezra-Chooper-Zeb-Kanan)

Last question; ** How long should I continue with this team.What changes can I make?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Until you have thrawn at 7 stars is the easy answer. Worth developing to around g11 for ships whilst you run a rebel fleet.
    If your in a starter guild get out and into a proper guild as soon as possible. Join discord and find an alliance possibly due to promotion prospects.
    Once in discord, pm me and I will throw a few recruiting servers your way.
  • yep,Im in starter guild :)
  • Phoenix is fine, but the second you are able to start farming brood alpha geo, do it!! Geos are a great team and they’ll get you to padme the saddest and she’s a top tier team!
  • Phoenix is fine, but the second you are able to start farming brood alpha geo, do it!! Geos are a great team and they’ll get you to padme the saddest and she’s a top tier team!

I have no separatist character. It takes a lot of time to start all over again.
  • You can have Phoenix 7 starred by level 70 or so.(not including Sabine). Then you can go after separatists. But then you'll have a an empire team to farm for, and pilots, etc.