Two Small Issues

O8c8h80
119 posts Member
edited December 2015
1. The unit Commando Droid Diplomat is seemingly unaffected by characters with anti droid abilities. I've tested this with Eeth Koth, Ima Gun Di, Ugnaught.

2. Barria Offee's heal killing my own charcters when everyone has very low health. This has happenes to me on the AGI gear challenge after Savage does his big attack. Everyone is at basically zero health, I heal with Barris, and one character instead of healing shows minus 1in red above them and dies.

Has the above happened to anyone else? Is that some special effect that the challenge Savage applies? I've killed both the droids when this has happened so I don't think it's them.
Post edited by O8c8h80 on

Replies

• Options
    Can't recognize problem 1 but could be very valid so worth to look into. 2nd problem i haven't had since bariss usually heals after equalizer. I thought droid shooting as well but if both are killed it sounds weird. I'll try some testing once it has been refreshed.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Here are some screen shots I took yesterday of Barris's heal killing one of my own characters. There is no health equalization because they are all at zero after Savage's big attack. I couldn't capture the minus one that appears above Ugnaught's head while everyone else is healing because its hard to time the screen shots on my phone. But at least we get the before and after.

http://imgur.com/a/duGYh
    Post edited by O8c8h80 on
  • Options
    So I tested this again after the activity reset and sure enough after Savage's big attack healing with Barris when everyone is at just about zero leads to one of my one team members dying!!!! This is an actual Barris Bug!!!! Not a Barris OP complaint, not a 'I don't understand that health equalization is not the same as healing', but an actual bug!!!! Help me EA and Capitol Games, you're my only hope!!!! Let's fix this bug. Or at least explain to me what is happening.
  • Options
    Well now, that is one I certainly haven't heard or seen yet! Thanks for the screens also. I'll bring this one up with the team to see what might be going on.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Wow. I just did the mission and did not run into this. That is crazy though. I used JC to force blast get health then did her heal though.
  • Options
    Seems to be an Ugnaught flaw? :p
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »

Nope, Ive done it with Biggs too. I managed to time the screen shot perfectly on this one.

http://imgur.com/a/VU2Tj
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    O8c8h80 wrote: »

Nope, Ive done it with Biggs too. I managed to time the screen shot perfectly on this one.

That's indeed very weird and I'm sure not intended. Jesse already said the devs will look into it. Judging that screen it seems Biggs (and Ugnauth previous) get -1. Not sure if you notice it as well or if my eyes start failing on me :)
    Anyway I would avoid using those for now in the Opress challenge. Also you described it very well so I don't think anyone will see this as just another OP post :D
  • Options
    I have herd of this, bariss heal counts as an attack.
    For some reason when she heals she can reset hylo rens abilities asif he has been damaged
  • Options
    Same happened to me in the challenge with savage opress. I was auto playing the challenge and after the big attack from opress Barris used heal and my dooku died. Don't think this is a big problem, cause it will only happen in this challenge. Not in pvp or gw
  • Options
    Same happened to me in the challenge with savage opress. I was auto playing the challenge and after the big attack from opress Barris used heal and my dooku died. Don't think this is a big problem, cause it will only happen in this challenge. Not in pvp or gw

Still a big problem, just because it can cause you to earn fewer stars (less rewards, no?) in this challenge. Plus, what happens when one of your characters gets zeroed by a DOT but not killed, and Barriss pops off her heal and kills off one of your own guys with it? Not saying it's probable, but it's possible.
  • Options
    O8c8h80 wrote: »

That's indeed very weird and I'm sure not intended. Jesse already said the devs will look into it. Judging that screen it seems Biggs (and Ugnauth previous) get -1. Not sure if you notice it as well or if my eyes start failing on me :)
    Anyway I would avoid using those for now in the Opress challenge. Also you described it very well so I don't think anyone will see this as just another OP post :D

I was only using ugnaught in the first place to test the first issue, the Commando Droid Diplomat not acting like a like droid. Ima Gun Di and ugnaught do regular damage against them and Eeth never inflicts defense down either. That should be an easier fix than the barris bug though.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ye it definately needs polishing. I expect a lot to be fixed in 2016 though :D