New, Need Help.

AggieChunk
5 posts Member
edited March 2020
So I’m new, have decent squad, and regularly get my butt handed to me.

I don’t understand what is going on.

My team:

Lvl 85 Bastila (7*, G12), decent mods and speed (190).
Ahsoka (7*, G12), good mods, speed 138,
Ezra (6*, G11), good mods, speed 189
Visas Marr (6*, G11), good mods, speed 178
Grand Master Yoda (6*, G8), mods, speed 201

I will sometimes replace Visas or Yoda with:

Kanan Jarrus (7*, G8), good mods, speed 118 (focused on health and protection)

Or

Mace Windu (6*, G10), mods and speed 159.

I know gear is low on some but I just keep getting the same useless crap over and over so I have like 500 useless MkII whatever and find it impossible to up gear.

So please help me or I’m ready to dump this game! All I do is farm away day and night for useless crap and then have my 76K power squad get elimated in seconds by a 50K power squad with 4 and 5 stars!!! Seriously?!?! ****?!?!

Replies

• Options
    How do I do that?

My Ally Code is 163-714-263

What’s a Zeta? How do I get one?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Oh, and I typically lose to Phoenix Squadron or a Bastila/Yoda team similar to mine.

My Phoenix squad is all 6* G8 except for Kanan.
  • Options
    AggieChunk wrote: »
    How do I do that?

My Ally Code is 163-714-263

What’s a Zeta? How do I get one?

Thanks!

Okay, I just took a look and your investment is ALL OVER THE PLACE; frankly it's no wonder that you're struggling. Ideally when you're starting out you go with a very narrow focus (meaning no more than a couple teams and with a long term focus on a certain character or team) because your resources are in such short supply; meanwhile your roster is the equivalent of a cat chasing a laser pointer every which way. Don't put gear on characters you're not going to be using any time soon; don't randomly waste your credits leveling characters you're not going to be using; don't waste energy farming characters that don't get you things you want. I'd suggest you look at one of the numerous farming guides on YouTube and figure out where you're going.

Shaak Ti clones are pretty strong and, based on what you have, if there's any zetas on that team (blue little stars on the character portrait) you're going to be toast regardless of the power differences. Mods, especially since you're using so many 3 and 4 dot mods are probably a pretty big factor. For now restrict yourself to 5 dot health mods with speed secondaries; ideally your arena team should have your fastest mods (and since Kanan doesn't have his zeta and needs to move to get his taunt off you'll want to speed him up).

Zetas are rare ability materials and are earned in various game modes, you'll need Tarkin's Executrix and several (read: 6) dark side ships at 5* or higher to get a regular income of them. They take awhile to build up do be careful with them.

swgoh.gg is a website used as a resource for players and can help out quite a bit when used in conjunction with other things (a lot of people use discord). Also, if your guild isn't regularly beating HPIT/HAAT try to find a new one.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I sent you a message and an ally invite in game if you have any questions. Goodluck!
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Shaak-Ti clones are still getting rank 1 on some servers. 1% but still
    Edit, nm she's done
    https://swgoh.gg/stats/meta-report/