Been a Long Time

It’s been over a year and half and just redownloaded the game. Obviously a lot has changed but what’re the best teams for each phase of the raid? Don’t worry about the mods and gear as much. Just a breakdown of the squads. Preferably “older” comps that still work.

Thanks!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Shaak Ti and clones are the equivalent to the ABC team in hAAT. That team can start halfway into phase 2 and solo the rest of the raid.

Talzin lead, Asajj, Daka, NI and JKA can solo all of phase 3 and a big chunk of phase 4.

Those are some of the newer teams, that weren't used back then.
  • I took first last night and only used what, 4 teams, maybe 5? GG and his Droids gave a little over 3 mil in P1, followed by JTR, Finn, BB8, CLS and Threepio for around 6 mil. Not sure if I used Darth Revan in P1 or P2. JKR with the two Yodas took me from 10% at end of P1 into P2 for around 14 mil. P3 I used Talzin night sisters.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • What’s the best Nightsister Comp?
  • For P3, there's a couple. Talzin (L) AV, Daka, Spirit/Talia, and either JKA or another NS.
    For P4 use Asaaj lead.
  • Does Talzin need zeta on lead? I have AV, Talzin, Daka, Talia, and NS Acolyte all at least g11
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    For P3, there's a couple. Talzin (L) AV, Daka, Spirit/Talia, and either JKA or another NS.
    For P4 use Asaaj lead.

Initiate. Not Talia. NI and spirit fill the same role. Talia is useless in P3. If not using JKA you will need zombie to soak up the isolates.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Phatphil28 wrote: »
    Does Talzin need zeta on lead? I have AV, Talzin, Daka, Talia, and NS Acolyte all at least g11

You will need either zombie or JKA for P3 and zombie for P4 for your teams to be viable.

For phase 4 you want Asajj lead (zeta lead required, unique nice to have), Talzin (zeta unique nice to have), Daka (zeta not needed), Talia and zombie. The strategy is to make use of Asajj' lead and well timed heals to gain lots of bonus TM and take as many turns as possible.
  • My previous post was written quickly before lunch, Waqui is indeed right, the team uses either Zombie or JKA.
    A weak Initiate is best, offensive mods with the least amount of health protection or defense. She is there to die.
  • I have a G9 NSI, and a 7* G1 Lvl1 spirit. In P4 I should use initiate?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I would advice to leave at least 1 of those two (NI or Spirit) at low gear level for use in P3. In P3, the strategy is to have her die quickly. For P4 you will need as many healers as possible along with Asajj and zombie. Neither NI nor spirit are ideal.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Phatphil28 wrote: »
    I have a G9 NSI, and a 7* G1 Lvl1 spirit. In P4 I should use initiate?

Yes. You hope she dies, then gets called to attack on every NS basic. Her deaths feed TM to Ani, AV, and OD
  • Thanks for the help!