Most important GW petittion ever

Prev1
Randall
1001 posts Member
edited March 2016
I petition we ban anyone who uses this GW team.
Dooku (lead)
Sidious
Daka
Lumiara
GS

I tried with just my A team and after killing Sidious 4 times (each game) and having him auto revive 3 games in a row I decided I needed to kill Daka first.

Tried to kill Daka first, Yeah well turns out Dooku and Daka can actually stun your entire squad with 1 assist hero.

Plan C was a B team to kill Dooku first (remove leader ability). Turns out it is actually possible for the frail old man to survive Sid basic, QGJ special, GS special, and Lumi special, and while his damage is normally terrible with offense up and a few counters he hurts, although not as much as Sid deciding to healing immunity lumi and JC and GS one shotting QGJ.

Plan D was use a B team to kill Daka (so I could kill Sidious). That team took out 3/5 of my B team before I got Daka down (when you cant healing immunity or focus down a hero (dodge) then dont dont die before lumi can heal). Put my A team back in to finish the job and they still manage to take out my GS...I just took the win and moved on.

I normally clear GW with just the A team.

My A team
Lumi (L) (maxed -hair dryers)
QGJ (maxed -cuffs)
Sid (maxed -cuffs)
GS (maxed -hair dryers)
JC (maxed)

The B team I used
Phasma (L) maxed minus dryers or cuffs as applicable
Rey 6* missing a few pieces of gear
Kylo maxed minus dryers or cuffs as applicable
Daka 6* max gear minus dryers or cuffs as applicable
Dooku 6* max gear minus dryers or cuffs as applicable

Replies

• JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Ban people for using good combinations of toons so they themselves can win at GW? Nonsense!
  • Just be happy there is no Yoda in there
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    I run

Lumi(L), Sid, Dooku, JC, GS

Swap Sid/Dooku for leader buffs depending on enemy team comp. I usually start off with Lumi for passive heal, then around node 6 swap to Dooku for evasion.

I always focus Sid first to prevent heal debuff. JC heals every other round and Lumi for when someone drops to red.

I generally get through GW in about 30 minutes, and I rarely have to retreat. I've seen full jedi teams, droid teams, and cookie cutter Dooku/Sid/Lumi teams and I dont have any issues.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I wish GW was actually a challenge...
  • JoshG wrote: »

So you have a problem with easy available resources? If you wanted a challenge then you should have played the game without spending money that is always a challenge.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    Ban people for using good combinations of toons so they themselves can win at GW? Nonsense!

+100000
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Lmao
  • I petition we ban threads like this.
  • sorry but Gw is so easy again now! Now my new challenge is loosing no toon and win with full health at the end of last node!

But to help you with your challenge
    your key is yoda

take qgj (l)
    lumi
    jc
    yoda
    tank (i use rg)

yoda always goes first and use his Meditation buff
    then the rest is a piece of cake all stuns and negative effects will be blocked

with this setting you will run through gw like a hot knife through butter and my toons are far away from maxed out rg is only 4* and qgj and yoda is 5*
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Haha such a joker, the funny thing is your serious. Lol another F2P player with a F2P team.

Maybe get a more depth and diveristy in your squad and stop making threads like this
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Since I started using qgj leader in GW I've never had any problem. Even in GW it's a huge advantage to shoot first.

First and foremost: you never have to worry about sids healing immunity and 8/10 times not his aoe either since he's ohk.

Qgj L, jc, lumi, gs and RG. Have to point out too how much easier it's gotten since I started using RG, even tho he's just 4*.
  • Barriss (L), Lumi, Daka, Dooku, Sid. You'll outlast them all. And you'll typically have all your cooldowns reset at the end of each fight.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    2 teams have made GW a breeze for me:

Barriss
    Dooku
    Sid
    Daka
    GS

QGJ
    Lumi
    GS
    Rey
    FOTP

Mind you all toons are that their max, but these teams have helped me clear GW easily. The first team is easily farmable in Cantina with the exception of Sid in arena.
  • Dark0ne wrote: »
    JoshG wrote: »

So you have a problem with easy available resources? If you wanted a challenge then you should have played the game without spending money that is always a challenge.

Has nothing to do with money. I haven't spent a penny on this game and I can complete GW easily, he's right. It's not a challenge at all once your roster hits a certain point.

It is a challenge when your roster is not fleshed out, but when you can call on 10-15 max toons it's almost doable on auto the whole way.
  • Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Dark0ne wrote: »

Has nothing to do with money. I haven't spent a penny on this game and I can complete GW easily, he's right. It's not a challenge at all once your roster hits a certain point.

It is a challenge when your roster is not fleshed out, but when you can call on 10-15 max toons it's almost doable on auto the whole way.

I'd like to see your 15 maxed toons without spending a penny.
  • DaysOfYore wrote: »
    I petition we ban threads like this.

And I agree with is "Important statement"
  • DaysOfYore wrote: »
    I petition we ban threads like this.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You might now read all my posts, I normally complain GW is way too easy and that for about a month I completed it only using 4 heroes, and then again a week with using no specials (other than JC heal).
    Sirkuce wrote: »
    sorry but Gw is so easy again now! Now my new challenge is loosing no toon and win with full health at the end of last node!
    I have done that about 70 times.
    Foomerang wrote: »

I'd like to see your 15 maxed toons without spending a penny.

I have 15 7* but only 12 heroes I would call "maxed out" and have spent $35

Same.
    Smithie wrote: »
    Haha such a joker, the funny thing is your serious. Lol another F2P player with a F2P team.

Maybe get a more depth and diveristy in your squad and stop making threads like this

I have a lot of depth and diversity for a dolphin, and I was not serious. This is just about the worst RNG possible team and the RNG was definitely with it.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    OP, run QGJ as your lead instead. The speed will have you taking out Daka before anyone but Doku can act. And if Doku opens with a Lighthing, just use a suicide tank to soak it. I run the same team as you except with Eeth Koth instead of GS and regularly take out teams similar to what you mention. Sid, I usually leave for last when it gets deeper in as he dodges more then and that's just a waste of attacks.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »
    OP, run QGJ as your lead instead. The speed will have you taking out Daka before anyone but Doku can act. And if Doku opens with a Lighthing, just use a suicide tank to soak it. I run the same team as you except with Eeth Koth instead of GS and regularly take out teams similar to what you mention. Sid, I usually leave for last when it gets deeper in as he dodges more then and that's just a waste of attacks.

I do run QGJ as lead sometimes also Sidious. But that would not have me take out Daka...daka dodged almost everything I threw at her. Its called RNG and its real.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Double post.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Randall wrote: »

I do run QGJ as lead sometimes also Sidious. But that would not have me take out Daka...daka dodged almost everything I threw at her. Its called RNG and its real.

Yeah, sometimes it just sucks.

One thing I noticed is that if you don't change anything, everything is predetermined after the first time. So all those dodges will always happen if you don't change your team up. Though even changing the slots where some character sit will change the results.

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    One thing I noticed is that if you don't change anything, everything is predetermined after the first time. So all those dodges will always happen if you don't change your team up. Though even changing the slots where some character sit will change the results.

You are correct that changing teams, even just moving the same heroes around in different slots seems to work, but that guy must not gotten a dodge in a month because RNG was with him every which way.
  • Randall wrote: »
    You might now read all my posts, I normally complain GW is way too easy and that for about a month I completed it only using 4 heroes, and then again a week with using no specials (other than JC heal.

So, the reason why you came on the forums to tell us this "Most important information" is because you are never happy with the state of GW?
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    No
  • These posts are so lame.

Let's nerf all the people I don't have and let's buff all the people I do have, so that I can win. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They keep making it easier and easier for you! It Is ludicrously easy now. If you can't make it through its because you aren't being strategic or patient.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »
    You might now read all my posts, I normally complain GW is way too easy and that for about a month I completed it only using 4 heroes, and then again a week with using no specials (other than JC heal.

So, the reason why you came on the forums to tell us this "Most important information" is because you are never happy with the state of GW?

Well I am rarely happy with the state of GW, but no, I came here to post a story about really annoying RNG but I wanted to play off the constant whining and petitions that plague this forum with this joke thread about the serious topic of RNG being the hardest opponent ever.
  • Okay.
  • Funny how the team you want to ban is only 2 characters different from the exact team you say to use in your 'gw guide' which uses jc instead of daka, and Kylo instead of gs.