How do I get these titles?

Doneeta
157 posts Member
edited December 2021
Are these part of the new Death Star raid? Does it also mean we'll be getting a ship for Luke? And will Biggs and Wedge's ships be renamed, touched up?
1fa1v9ve7rpb.png
587prmr8gefn.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• They're for feats so probably in the next GAC
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Doneeta wrote: »
    Are these part of the new Death Star raid? Does it also mean we'll be getting a ship for Luke? And will Biggs and Wedge's ships be renamed, touched up?

no its for GAC, maybe but probably not, again maybe but probably not,
  • Is it possible to earn these titles?

*evil head turn*

Not from a CG game.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Photoshop! :D
  • those are legit in-game. rebels coming next GAC
  • Mbaren
    82 posts Member
    They're legit. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of titles, they're there.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Why GAC? This titles seems like a reward for the death star raid!
  • GAC Feats never gives titels.

You only get portrais for this.
  • There are also portraits for K-2SO and Kylo's Tie Silencer, although I'm not sure how the latter fits into a Rebel theme.
  • They're real. So Death Star raid confirmed? We would need Red 5 ship for Luke.
  • They're real. So Death Star raid confirmed? We would need Red 5 ship for Luke.

The datamine that showed these before they appeared in game also gathered that they were GAC feats.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

The datamine that showed these before they appeared in game also gathered that they were GAC feats.

It probably is what it is. Doesn't make sense to show the titles before the raid is in game.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Akenno wrote: »
    Why GAC? This titles seems like a reward for the death star raid!

Its probably a great reward from the next GL...

I know its not... but i mean i got one from tier 4 gl... so why not
  • Its legit. Mine has it. Im guessing cls is getting red 5. Wedge and biggs are probably getting a ship reworkd/rework and here comes death star raid!!! Woot woot
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    nickyc123 wrote: »
    Its legit. Mine has it. Im guessing cls is getting red 5. Wedge and biggs are probably getting a ship reworkd/rework and here comes death star raid!!! Woot woot

Why CLS? Can also be farmboy Luke... I mean... If we do the battle of Yavin it is kinda farmboy Luke.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    This thread is delivering the goods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nickyc123 wrote: »
    Its legit. Mine has it. Im guessing cls is getting red 5. Wedge and biggs are probably getting a ship reworkd/rework and here comes death star raid!!! Woot woot

No guys its gac titles an the title is “wingmate” an u will get it for doing wingmate feat prob in the nxt gac or Atleast a future one an then its just giving you a description of what happened in the movie when wiggs n biggs accompanied luke on the mission. Doesn’t mean luke is getting a ship. Now maybe later we get a luke tht does get a ship but again tht is just a description of their atk on the deathstar in the movie. You just have to slow down there n read the whole pic. Its the same thing with trench runner. Its just describing a scenario from the movies.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This thread is delivering the goods.

dej8np4.jpg
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I would like to have a way to receive certain titles that were never offered to me. The Peter Mayhew memorial title. The titles for year one and two players? I pre-registered for this on Play store all those years ago and it is beyond frustrating that I have no title or means of showing this in game. Best I have is 3rd anniversary title.