[Feature idea] Upgrade MK4 mod to MK5 mod

Hey guys,

I had a really odd idea, well might be interesting.

As we have all come across mods that are lower than 5 dot (MK5k) i was wondering how hard would it be to have a mood upgrade option. I have some great MK4 mods that I would be happy to upgrade/convert to MK5 but there should be a mechanism created for that.

One idea would be to have requirements for the mod and then use some resource. In example:
Blue MK4 mod (Class C) to get upgraded to Blue MK5 mod. Requirements:
-Mod level 15
-Level 1-15 credits cost x2 (MK4 level 15 costs ~123k credits x2 = MK5 level 15 cost ~ 256k credits.)

There might be a better suggestion but I just wanted to open this as a topic.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Replies

• i like your idea
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I'd say no because of the fact that it would take away from scraping for relic material.
    Which would impact on your relic level, whilst you would make gearing up potentially easier it would harm relicing up your top level toons which is where you really need the most impact I believe.

And I totally misread your idea. Slicing mk4 to mk5 mods not gear. Though can't see them going that route.
    Post edited by Lovimgsaskia1 on
  • No, for the fact that many long time players ended up selling a considerable amount of 4 dot mods that would have had great potential if 4 to 5 dot slicing was previously available.
  • Yes, because I have soo many speed arrows from my mod farming, and only the MK4 ones have Speed Primaries. I haven't sold them because of hope that this would happen. I :heart: this idea.

Why did you not make this a poll??
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/