F2P GL Progress

12346Next

Replies

• MaruMaru
    456 posts Member
    I'm done as well. Flooding the guild chat with upgrade notices felt good. The event runs were awfully boring. No stress, no stakes, just boredom. It took me 12 days to grab the gl after event unlock. For the last 3 days of this I used 100 refills and today 2 200s just to be able to unlock before new gac round.

s8z66icns9b2.png
  • EdSolo
    167 posts Member
    EdSolo wrote: »
    I have gone Resistance first, but I'm also farming Sith Trooper and Hux.

JTR, Finn, and RT are done
    Scavenger Rey is R2, BB-8 is R4
    Poe is G12 +5, RP is G12 +3
    Holdo is G11 +4, Rose is G10 +5, Chewie is G8 +5
    Hero Finn 19/85 G8 +5, Hero Poe 14/30 G9 +4, Raddus 40/65

Not actively working on FO per se, but they are on my list

KRU G12 +4, Kylo G12 +3, ST G12 +1, Phasma G11 +5, FOO G11 +5, Hux 24/100 G10 +5, Sith Trooper 10/85 G8 +5, FOE G11 +5, FOTP G11 +3, FOSTP G8 +4, Han G8 +4, Palpatine G12 +3, Finalizer 30/65

Here is my update about a month later:

JTR, Finn, RT, Scavenger Rey, Poe, RP, and Raddus are done
    BB-8 is R5
    Holdo is G12 +5, Rose is G12 +1, Chewie is G9 +4
    Hero Finn 60/100 G10 +4, Hero Poe 7/85 G10 +1

Not actively working on FO per se, but they are on my list

KRU G12 +5, Kylo +3, ST G12 +3, Phasma G12 +1, FOO G11 +5, Hux G11 +5, Sith Trooper 74/85 G8 +5, FOE G11 +5, FOTP G11 +3, FOSTP G8 +4, Han G8 +5, Palpatine G12 +4, Finalizer 60/65

I haven't spent any crystals except for refreshes at this point. Gear has been the biggest bottleneck so far. Since I'm still farming toons, I figure I don't need to spend crystals on gear yet.
  • MasterSeedy
    1918 posts Member
    Nice work, @Tattz
  • Tattz
    158 posts Member
    Nice work, @Tattz

Thanks dude 👍🏻
  • khdelboy
    119 posts Member
    edited May 12
    I’m just 3 pieces away from gear XIII Hux. And nearly 6* Sith Trooper.

Then I slowly realise that I’ll still be THREE months away before I can start farming GL tickets, because of the Finalizer 5 stars requirement. I just unlocked it on the last event.

Oh well, I might use that time to farm gears for the GAS event.
  • JediRobb
    281 posts Member
    Finished farming everything Sunday night. Now at 130/330. Two more tier 2, and three tier 3 to unlock. Doing six energy refreshes a day and averaging about 60 tickets/day. Hope to unlock before next GAC.
  • Then I slowly realise that I’ll still be THREE months away before I can start farming GL tickets, because of the Finalizer 5 stars requirement. I just unlocked it on the last event.

If you've got the crystals, 1k refreshes are your friend.
  • Danoris
    26 posts Member
    RH brothers need some stars and a little gear, then will need to finish off the relics for everyone.

Raddus will be 5* at the next event, so that part will be finished in 2 days.

ev4vvpnxnbc5.png
  • Keyth
    10 posts Member
    Almost there
  • Keyth
    10 posts Member
    trrrjc6xcnud.png
  • MasterSeedy
    1918 posts Member
    Well done, @Keyth

• MasterSeedy
    1918 posts Member
    Okay, latest progress update

Old stats are from May 4th:
    Not yet 7*:
    Resistance Hero Finn = 64/100, g11 + 2/6 TRICKED YA. RHFinn is now 7* and g12+4/6
    (...just needs Fusion Furnace and a Left Side piece I've finished but haven't equipped b/c reasons)
    Resistance Hero Poe = 18/85, g9 +4/6 ==> 21/100, g9 + 5/6 (Needs Stun Gun for g10)

All below are 7*:
    Trooper = g12 +5 (no change, Need finisher)
    Rose = g12 +4 (No change, Need Finisher & Fusion Furnace)

Pilot = g12 + 3 ==> g12 +4 (Need Finisher & Fusion Furnace)
    Vet Chewie = g12 +3 ==> g12 +5/6 (got the finisher already, just need one StunGun prototype for right/middle)

BB-8 = g12 +4 ==> relic-1
    Poe = r1 [same]
    Holdo = r1 [same]
    ScavRey = R1 [same]
    JTR = R1 [same]

Completely finished:
    Finn = r5 (No change)

The amount of movement looks really pathetic when I look at it, but I'm still working on just one Signal Data category. I farmed all the hardest ones I need, then I started farming the 2nd hardest. I haven't farmed any of the easiest. In the meantime, I've stocked up a bunch of those Aurodium Heatsinks, so everybody who needs r5 can get there instantly once I have the signal data. I know, it seems weird not to farm the signal data one toon at a time, but that's just not how I roll.

Mostly I'm stuck on Mk12 Fusioin Furnace Prototypes. But since I'm still a few weeks out on RHPoe, I decided not to buy any until he gets to 7*, and in the meantime hope for luck in raid gear. If I wait til the last second, then I don't waste crystals buying anything that I get lucky enough to have drop. This is also why I'm using my FFPs in the Finishers first, to give more time for HSTR to drop some complete Mk12 Furnaces on me.

In the meantime, still need more of those Mk12 FF prototypes, so the Galactic Chase will be fun - go after Rebel Y-Wing and FFPs at the same time, and blow through some crystal stash, b/c why not?

The real question is... how much can I spend on the Galactic Chase without setting myself back in purchasing Kyros?

• MaruMaru
    456 posts Member
    Last 10 days of farming has yielded me 1 ulti mat+
    rwo76brxnpg2.png

I only farmed the kyro piece on ls node in the duration (+daily hard ls). At this pace it'll take another 60 days for the ulti. Ugh.
  • Keyth
    10 posts Member
    Okay, latest progress update

Old stats are from May 4th:
    Not yet 7*:
    Resistance Hero Finn = 64/100, g11 + 2/6 TRICKED YA. RHFinn is now 7* and g12+4/6
    (...just needs Fusion Furnace and a Left Side piece I've finished but haven't equipped b/c reasons)
    Resistance Hero Poe = 18/85, g9 +4/6 ==> 21/100, g9 + 5/6 (Needs Stun Gun for g10)

All below are 7*:
    Trooper = g12 +5 (no change, Need finisher)
    Rose = g12 +4 (No change, Need Finisher & Fusion Furnace)

Pilot = g12 + 3 ==> g12 +4 (Need Finisher & Fusion Furnace)
    Vet Chewie = g12 +3 ==> g12 +5/6 (got the finisher already, just need one StunGun prototype for right/middle)

BB-8 = g12 +4 ==> relic-1
    Poe = r1 [same]
    Holdo = r1 [same]
    ScavRey = R1 [same]
    JTR = R1 [same]

Completely finished:
    Finn = r5 (No change)

The amount of movement looks really pathetic when I look at it, but I'm still working on just one Signal Data category. I farmed all the hardest ones I need, then I started farming the 2nd hardest. I haven't farmed any of the easiest. In the meantime, I've stocked up a bunch of those Aurodium Heatsinks, so everybody who needs r5 can get there instantly once I have the signal data. I know, it seems weird not to farm the signal data one toon at a time, but that's just not how I roll.

Mostly I'm stuck on Mk12 Fusioin Furnace Prototypes. But since I'm still a few weeks out on RHPoe, I decided not to buy any until he gets to 7*, and in the meantime hope for luck in raid gear. If I wait til the last second, then I don't waste crystals buying anything that I get lucky enough to have drop. This is also why I'm using my FFPs in the Finishers first, to give more time for HSTR to drop some complete Mk12 Furnaces on me.

In the meantime, still need more of those Mk12 FF prototypes, so the Galactic Chase will be fun - go after Rebel Y-Wing and FFPs at the same time, and blow through some crystal stash, b/c why not?

The real question is... how much can I spend on the Galactic Chase without setting myself back in purchasing Kyros?

Yeah man those furnaces are no joke... keep it up you’ll get there soon and be wrecking faces in no time!
  • MasterSeedy
    1918 posts Member
    @Keyth

Thanks!
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Last 10 days of farming has yielded me 1 ulti mat+
    rwo76brxnpg2.png

I only farmed the kyro piece on ls node in the duration (+daily hard ls). At this pace it'll take another 60 days for the ulti. Ugh.

It's a slog for sure. After 2 weeks, I have 3, partly because t4-5 come first, and partly because I lost my 4th attempt. With 50 and 100 crystal refreshes and no more losses, I might have it in 2 more weeks.
  • Everyone sitting here with their g13 Resistance and First Order and I’m here chilling with my g9. https://swgoh.gg/p/562627363 is me.
    May the force be with you.
  • MaruMaru
    456 posts Member
    Everyone sitting here with their g13 Resistance and First Order and I’m here chilling with my g9. https://swgoh.gg/p/562627363 is me.

As a mid term player, it wouldn't make sense for you to go for a gl since your g13 and even g12 count is pretty low.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Everyone sitting here with their g13 Resistance and First Order and I’m here chilling with my g9. https://swgoh.gg/p/562627363 is me.

As a mid term player, it wouldn't make sense for you to go for a gl since your g13 and even g12 count is pretty low.
    Yeah that’s because I more go for teams which I enjoy playing, hence my low g12 count.
    May the force be with you.