Game crash GAC TB TW, how can CG help?

I'm not going to submit a ticket for this because it is useless, I wont get anything and there will be no fix for my crash

But CG could do something about this for all the players, I will explain..... What hapened is I started a battle in TB. Game crashed the second I entered the battle. This type of scenario has happened to many and will keep hapening because so many things can go wrong (device ram, error allocating memory, game bug, etc).

Anyways, to help those that face this issue, CG should establish something that will grant you a chance to restart if your device did not send any commands and that the AI did not register any actions instead of locking it when the player hits the battle button. That way, it wont favor those that enter a GAC bttle and notice their team lost the coinflip and failed the opening offense

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Actually reports to Answers HQ can help them gather the information they need to help narrow down what the root cause is.

The issue with solutions like that is they can be abused by recreating the issue by force closing the app.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>