COVID19

All major games are giving us some relief during this quarentine. CandyCrush is giving unlimited lifes. Pokemon Go is going to permit Raids from home. Can't you at least give us double shards?

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    hv87xo2v4edw.png
  • Options
    Hahaha,please be serious, this is not a game, it's a business before all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It doesnt look like we are getting the announcement this week, but they have a plan and will announce it before they push out the update.

Yes there will be rewards, but I would imagine it's a bunch of events and not just a giveaway.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is timely.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It doesnt look like we are getting the announcement this week, but they have a plan and will announce it before they push out the update.

Yes there will be rewards, but I would imagine it's a bunch of events and not just a giveaway.

Hey kyno, has there been any mention of updating their dev tracker?
    They don't seem to be using it anymore.
  • Options

Whatever it is, it will be appreciated (by me at least).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

I meant to ask Crumb about that a little while back and forgot. I will ping him about this.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Starwars.com announced that the event will be running from April 9 to April 15.

Always nice to hear it first from a third party.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »

I meant to ask Crumb about that a little while back and forgot. I will ping him about this.

Thank you, no updates since 9th of Jan (as far as i can tell)
  • Options
    Azza wrote: »

The company that owns the Star Wars license and this game is a third party?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    All major games are giving us some relief during this quarentine. CandyCrush is giving unlimited lifes. Pokemon Go is going to permit Raids from home. Can't you at least give us double shards?
    I play this, Pokemon Masters, Another Eden, DBZ Dokkan Battle, and Lovestruck.

None of them have given extra stuff or extra activities for COVID-19.

Also, note that unlimited lives and raids from home are giving people more activity. You're asking for more rewards that would not give activity.
    Still not a he.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

OR IS IT
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they would just announce it here, that way I can complain that it's still a week away
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

Oh, words & groups of words or phrases used on this website don't need to mean what they mean in real life, didn't you know ?
    Add it to the list like

Useless
    Cheese
    Meta
    New content
    Rng
    Nuke
    Whale
    Dolphin
    Kraken
    Pay to play
    Pay wall
    Broken
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

The company relationships don’t matter to me, I’d rather get up to date info here on the SWGOH forum than from Star Wars.com that links to EA.com that has JKR event as latest news.

And yes I realize this is EAs forum, but they do seem to care more here about the game than their main website.

This forum links to EA.com
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

The company relationships don’t matter to me, I’d rather get up to date info here on the SWGOH forum than from Star Wars.com.

Thanks bud. Any other preferences you'd like to mention ?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    It would be a nice thing for them to start up some of the events that are already in game so we have something to do while stuck inside. My state has a stay-at-home order going into effect tonight.

I do, however, get squeamish hearing people using illness and death as an opportunity to beg for free stuff in a game.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »

The company relationships don’t matter to me, I’d rather get up to date info here on the SWGOH forum than from Star Wars.com.

Slippery slope.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

The company relationships don’t matter to me, I’d rather get up to date info here on the SWGOH forum than from Star Wars.com that links to EA.com that has JKR event as latest news.

And yes I realize this is EAs forum, but they do seem to care more here about the game than their main website.
    Talk about a stretch

So any website that links to any other website that has outdated information shouldn't be reliable news source?
    If you go to the SWGOH forum for your SWGOH news, you'll find a link to EA.com that has JKR event as latest news so this isn't the right place to get your news about the game either
  • Options

This forum links to EA.com

Sigh

If you go to EAs website, you can go to the forums (here) or you can click on SWGOH. These forums are much more up to date than what’s on the other area for SWGOH on EAs website.
    Stick wrote: »

What is it that you actually contribute to the forums other than mocking and making fun of people? Serious question

Irrelevant. The forums (here) still has a link to Ea.com
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thats one way to go completely off topic.
This discussion has been closed.