HSTR Status

Muddcat
16 posts Member
Any word on a timeframe for a fix in phase four? I think more than anything the lack of communication is what frustrates a lot of us most.

Replies

• Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Options
    Or what about bug that removes buttons in a middle of a run....

Oh wait, GL money is more important
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    What's the problem in p4?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Check the "Known bugs and issues" bit:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/226431/title-update-03-25-2020

CG were fully aware of the bug, when they released their update last week.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Options
    I dont care that they are "aware"
    My hstr run was failed yesterday because of the missing buttons.
    When it impacts their new shining money toys they fix the problem in the hour.

I want same to fix this problem, doing their job for once instead of always just taking care of the next paywall
  • Options
    Oh dont forget the invisible isolate persisting from P3....
  • Options
    I was not talking about special capacity button, i was talking about ALL the buttons disappearing and therefore stopping your run
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    I was not talking about special capacity button, i was talking about ALL the buttons disappearing and therefore stopping your run

Op wasn't talking about all the buttons disappearing (which also happens in other phases - not only phase 4). Op was talking about the special ability buttons disappearing from some characters.

MaruMaru asked about the phase 4 bug not the general disappearing buttons bug.

It was quite clear from your first comment, that you were talking about the general disappearing buttons bug.

What's your point?
  • Options
    Is it only phase 4 or phase 3 aswell? Have noticed it on phase 4 but unsure if it affects phase 3 aswell
  • Muddcat
    16 posts Member
    Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Oh dont forget the invisible isolate persisting from P3....

I didn’t even notice this. In short, it’s aggravating AF and is killing our run as a guild.
  • Options
    Briefly, I tested this several times on NS + Anakin (you know the combo which is going to get nerfed soon since august)

1) Have talzin isolated in p3
    2) transfer to p4
    3a) have talzin die without receiving another isolate from traya in p4
    4a) Talzin is dead for good.

3b) Use a tank/attacker to cleanse Talzin even when she doesnt have the isolate
    4b) Have talzin die
    5) revive Talzin succesfully
  • Options
    Still trying to figure out how you knowingly introduce a major bug in the main raid activity in your game? Why do these devs still have jobs? Absolutely ridiculous. This is basic SDLC stuff. How does this staff even do development, I’m guessing either without any source code control or it’s all offshore without any supervision, UAT, or verification.
  • Options
    This raid should be simmable, considering it is now legacy content that can be soloed with one team. That would be considerably less work than fixing all the bugs, right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Posting, adding to, and discussing bugs and issues at Answers HQ will help to highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>