Current Fleet Meta vs Future Fleet Meta: GR or Sepis?

Greetings,
I will have enough GET II after this TB to unlock either Negotiator or Malevolence.

My GR fleet is more advanced than my Separatist fleet. But from what I read Malevolence should be far better.

I know many have farmed Negotiator first (as it was the first available), has anyone regretted it?

Thanks for the advice!

tcnenzn1n46p.jpeg
3qyiuo2vy25w.jpeg
ebbihgx3wypo.jpeg
SWGoH

Replies

• Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Malevolence with 7 Star Hyena and Vulture can beat a fully relic 7 GK lineup without using reinforcements if played correctly and with a bit RNG.

For TB reasons I would get Negotiator.
    I personally got both and farming Nego up to 7 star first for TB.

Malevolence is easier interms of gearing stuff because you don't have that many pilots.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Wait for the new raid and then decide. I got enough GET2 to 7* either (went for 5* on both) but I'm waiting for now. Male is an offensive powerhouse and could be one of the best fleets for a ship raid. If they highly nerf it with some raid mechanics and Nego somehow works better I can go that route.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Why would they nerf it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Both are viable and each can beat the other.
  • Depends, you still need to gear pilots so are behind on that. If GK is R7 then go Nego, if not you'll have an easier time with Mal and although half your gr pilots are done, half the seps ships don't even need pilots.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Wait for the new raid and then decide. I got enough GET2 to 7* either (went for 5* on both) but I'm waiting for now. Male is an offensive powerhouse and could be one of the best fleets for a ship raid. If they highly nerf it with some raid mechanics and Nego somehow works better I can go that route.

Smartest thing I've read on the forums in a while.

Why would they nerf it? Because they often respond in ways that the community doesn't agree with.
  • I'm going after Nego and Raddus. Supposedly Raddus can counter Malev. My Finn, Poe, Scav Rey, and R Pilot are close to Relic so I just need a little to get a functional Raddus squad going.