Bump up all G12 and lesser drop rates?

With the focus of the developers on high end content that requires so much time and materials it seems like now would be a great time to bump up drop rates on on mats required for G12 and lesser character levels. They made an “effort” of bridging the gap by charging $100 for a boost pack, but in the long run the only thing that will really make the state of the galaxy something that doesn’t seem like an endless and difficult farming bog is to boost G12 reachability. Anything less in PVP or PVE just isn’t competitive any more.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have alluded to the increase in released content coming some time this year. One can only assume this will also have rewards and should help increase the rate we are able to gear toons to G12+. but thats just me being an optimist.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They have alluded to the increase in released content coming some time this year. One can only assume this will also have rewards and should help increase the rate we are able to gear toons to G12+. but thats just me being an optimist.
    Man I hope you are right!