Ladder: RemusQui Spiuar, Dewynter, Syth, TSiTas, MilkNudders

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I figured you attacked me again. As soon as I got out off battle I got the message you are in battle message. Who ever it was my team held.
  • Syth_Hunter
    414 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Once I figured out you were fighting for the same payout I was, if I had another attack left I would of attacked someone else. Its too risky when you know they will attack you right back during your cooldown. I try to be in the top 20 before I do my only refresh about two hours before payout. The last five battles ensures a top 20th to 1st place depending on who is active. The force is strong in this shard with a good share of precrafters. Always fun seeing where I finish each day.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I am still figuring out who is in EDT payout time. Try to do the same though stay in above 15-20 till payout hour.
  • Anyone planning to have a guild up and running on Sunday night?
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I am already part of one. We should have it up sunday.
  • I have a spot allotted in one but am not thrilled by it. Contemplated starting one, but decided that I don't care that much.
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Hi Delmon nice to see you on here.

Our ladder is definatley very competitive, just hope the Dooku lead goes soon, most teams win on offence now and that dodge is more annoying than game saving lol.

I would say with guild you've got to be in it. You will get the gear that you can't get at the moment and that will be a big help, and the events look fun and something different.

Gear is even more important now with protection and you don't want to risk slipping further away
  • So which guilds do we have represented in this thread??

SøtFØ for me.
  • DelmonYoung
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Emperor's black bones for me. Although I'm on wait lists for a couple others and haven't ruled out starting one up on Sunday.

Side note, I'm considering changing my name to Zaalbar.
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Fear the Boot for me, one of the three divisions we have there lol
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Defenders of Endor! Cannibal teddy bears.
  • Nice job Scuba. I couldn't defend due to having to battle cyberdrgn 3 time to get into first...leaving me no defend battle.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    @Syth_Hunter you did defend the first battle, RNG blessed me the second time.
  • Hello guys....Grifter here...
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    So anyone get to fight the Ewoks I left up for a bit?
  • I wish. My droid experiment has me fighting to stay top 50 right now. I really am struggling post update. My tankless assist squad didn't cut it anymore and the droids just aren't as strong as I was hoping.
    That said, I can't believe the quality of teams up around 100. Plenty of 7* Dooku and RG to be found.
    You guys must use a lot of crystals to hold your spots up top.
  • I generally only use one refresh, unless I'm locking in the top 1 to 3.

Nice to see you on here Grifter.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    1 or 2 refreshes only. Try to stick to one.
  • rocknroll64
    322 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yooooo heres all my homies. Whad up?!?1 my name is nick is all your guys arena brackets XD yo what guild you guys digging? i joined some guild. But like 40 of the members are over rank 200 which aint good in the long run
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Sup nick/ @rocknroll64. I am in the Defenders if Endor DOE.
  • DelmonYoung
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nick, what is your ally code? I landed in a decent looking guild that is still looking for members. There are a feW over 200, but certainly not 40!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32212/recruiting-now-for-the-first-order-arsenal#latest
  • Ya this guild is not promising. leader and officers have half a brain. my ally code is 641-229-688. just had to delete a few to make some room
  • One of your **** chomper team mates just knocked me back 4 ranks XD idk who he is he must have changed his name
  • rocknroll64
    322 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    whats your in game name? do you have room? any improvement in guild i will take. with some math, it helps a lot to have many top 200 players for the sake of more refresh purchases to hit the numbers to get the guild flowing.
  • Delmon ciiidr is my name in game. I'm not a leader of the guild so I can't hand out invites, but I will pass your info along.
  • ohhh ok i see you in the 50's or so along with the guild name. ok gotcha bro. good stuff. i added the leaders ally code and will check it out once he logs onto swgoh :) thanks for the info btw.
  • ohhh ok i see you in the 50's or so along with the guild name. ok gotcha bro. good stuff. i added the leaders ally code and will check it out once he logs onto swgoh :) thanks for the info btw.

Yeah, my days in the 20s ended with last week's update. Tough hanging up there right now without ST Han or RG.
  • yup was gonna just tell you its time to retire poe in a nice way :) haha i have him maxed and feel your pain man. But i do like han man. and hes getting sweet health/protection boosts as soon as i get my first furnace. and then his TM munipulation gonna be even better !
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    @rocknroll64 are you running RG and STH?
  • Well han all the way! my RG is only 5 star atm. you attack me all the time you should know mr only assaj in our bracket XD