Princess Leia Stealth Guide

Hello guys,

Would like to know if there are other heroes (except R2-D2) that can give stealth to Prince Leia. Thanks for helping!

Replies

• Options
    Young Lando and Teebo
  • Options
    Nice but teebo have 30% chance stealth only and young lando doesnt have stealth.. are there anyone else?
  • Options
    Shaak Ti. There aren't many that are going to actually be useful with Leia (or aren't more useful elsewhere). Why do you need another way to give Leia stealth?
  • Options
    Shaak ti (the stealth part works on all allies, not only on clones) Young Lando has stealth (in the ability dealers choice)
  • Options
    Young Lando can give Leia stealth for 2 turns at a time. Isn't that what you wanted?
  • Options
    Yeah, Teebo's stealth is based on chance...
    Young Lando can stealth others but not himself. The only one i forgot to mention is Shaak Ti who can also put a stealth on Leia, but not on herself.
    Other characters that have stealth are faction limited like for example Dooku can put stealth on Separatists, Wicket can give stealth to an Ewok...
  • Options
    Recently found Young Lando’s stealth but its level8 skill which is pretty far since im a beginner lol.. maybe ill try shaakti

I’m looking for other stealth for Leia’s bonus buff and i can’t afford r2d2.. is Leia worth it? Sorry im a newbie
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Recently found Young Lando’s stealth but its level8 skill which is pretty far since im a beginner lol.. maybe ill try shaakti

I’m looking for other stealth for Leia’s bonus buff and i can’t afford r2d2.. is Leia worth it? Sorry im a newbie

Leias worth it get up to g8-g10 range, but not really much past that. She will help unlock CLS, but overall she's not great. She is ok to use a little early on though.
  • Options

Shaak is going to be harder to get than R2. And Leia is decent, but isn't endgame. You won't be using her with R2 long term either - you could probably cobble together a lower tier rebel team with her and Biggs/Wedge if you wanted, but R2 usually belongs with CLS or RJT, while Leia does not. Plus, once you max out Leia's stealth ability, you can reuse it the same turn it runs out on, making her stealth indefinitely.
  • Options
    Her stealth mechanic isn't that useful. There are so many teams now that out-synergy her archaic once "advantage." By the time she stealths a good synergy team should have all her allies dead. Focus on the rest of her kit and modding. She's a glass cannon. Just have a really fast taunt with her
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    She isn't that useful.

Wyshs

(long term)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH