What is the best team to unlock Padme?

So I have been working towards unlocking 5-star Padme recently and I had a couple questions/comments. Just as an intro here is what I currently have:
Poggle: 7-star G10
Nute Gunray: 6-star G9
Dooku: 5-star G9
IG-100: 6-star G8
B2: 6-star G8

I am working towards these characters and in prob less than a month I will have them ready. I am a few thousand XP away from 80 so I am working towards finally farming the zeta mats in the fleet challenges. I kinda wanna hit to birds with one stone and farm up Hound's Tooth while working on Jango, any way I can incorporate Jango into this line up or is this good? What about Droideka? Also, is the current team I have good enough for unlocking Padme?

Any feeback is deeply appreciated. Thanks!

(I know I have to be lvl 85 to unlock Padme but I am just tryna get a head start)

Replies

• Options
    Gotchu, but I have not really farmed up my geos that well so would this team work?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about nute lead. I did it with asajj lead, with poggle there just for the offense-up for asajj
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about nute lead. I did it with asajj lead, with poggle there just for the offense-up for asajj
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Idk even now how i got her, its a miracle.

I go back to the lower tiers like tier 5 and still lose despite 7 starring her.

My MVPs were Assaj and Dooku, both well geared and zetas. What helped me finished the last tier was getting B2 7 starred. I was working on droideka, but B2 proved easier to get.
  • Options
    Sadly the best one to re
    Froggyogy wrote: »
    So I have been working towards unlocking 5-star Padme recently and I had a couple questions/comments. Just as an intro here is what I currently have:
    Poggle: 7-star G10
    Nute Gunray: 6-star G9
    Dooku: 5-star G9
    IG-100: 6-star G8
    B2: 6-star G8

I am working towards these characters and in prob less than a month I will have them ready. I am a few thousand XP away from 80 so I am working towards finally farming the zeta mats in the fleet challenges. I kinda wanna hit to birds with one stone and farm up Hound's Tooth while working on Jango, any way I can incorporate Jango into this line up or is this good? What about Droideka? Also, is the current team I have good enough for unlocking Padme?

Any feeback is deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Sadly, the best one to dump for Jango would be Poggle & he's your most advanced :(

The Jango farm will be LONG, like 6 months LONG, so I wouldn't worry about using him.

Your other characters will be 7* long before then so I wouldn't worry about using Jango.

Nute lead is the way to go with that group BTW.
  • Options
    Ok thanks, this was very helpful. I have heard that nute lead would be the best so I will definitely stick with that. Hopefully these double drop events can help me speed up my farms. Already stacking up crystals lol. But thanks!
  • Options
    I unlocked padme with an under geared random separatist team. Only decent character I had was jango. But I see stunning them with characters like dooku really helps
  • Options