Hux's Dominance bug

Even after Hux is dead the dominace part of his leader is still working,GL kylo counter everytime and my GAS never counters back,if hes gone why his leader ability still works,the 50%baisic should work but not the rest where it requires Hux to be alive,this is screwing me over more then i should be...

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    767 posts Member
    Leader abilities persist after the leader is dead. ALWAYS. Every leader, every leader ability, for every battle where a leader is present to start.

Unique abilities are no longer applied once the toon is defeated, however.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Leader abilities persist after the leader is dead. ALWAYS. Every leader, every leader ability, for every battle where a leader is present to start.

Not in case of Hux. The dominance part is a bug and shouldn't persist if he is dead.
  • Dwinkelm
    767 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »

Not in case of Hux. The dominance part is a bug and shouldn't persist if he is dead.

I haven’t read anything from the devs concerning this, is it posted someplace?

I assumed if you killed Hux on a non-critical hit while he had dominance it persisted
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »

Yes the first part of the ability should persist the part where he increase basic atack with 50% not the part that gives him dominance,and the efrect of dominance persists acter he is dead.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Akenno wrote: »

I haven’t read anything from the devs concerning this, is it posted someplace?

I assumed if you killed Hux on a non-critical hit while he had dominance it persisted

If that is the scenario, it probably is a bug then. Dominance is conditional, if hux is not on the field, neither is dominance, so its effects should not be.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>