Is there a way to see health steal?

Is there any way to see how much health steal a character has? Can't seem to find one.

Replies

• http://www.swgohcantina.com/hero-stats/
    I think that this is what you are looking for
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Swgoh cantina.com. Other than that, no
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Always have to smile when i see my Barriss (T)Offee stealing.....short break, an orchestra playing Imperial March now......drums........are you ready.......fasten your seatbelts, please....6400 life in GW. Ok, just kidding, it is just 640 health with her wet noodle...ah no, kidding again. It is - hey, don't forget to breathe, Ladies 'n Gents.... >>64 << health. I mean 64?!? That is not even worth being displayed. Maybe she thinks Yoda, Mace or QGJ might slap her in the face for stealing health and so she decides to just take this little 64 health -after being hit by a bug for 10.000 or so. #istillloveher #wewantaldente
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    If you're looking for the steal percentage, then no. The best you can do is to try to remember both the damage dealt and the health gained for a single attack, and divide the health by the damage. It often takes a few tries as the health text is usually over top of the damage text (not to mention actually being able to recall both #'s). It's a bit easier for critical hits, I find.

Using that method, I determined that my Phasma has currently has 25% health steal, Savage has 10%, JC has 5%.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Surely they can add this statistic to the character under all the stats. Would be silly not too.