Bonus Energy earlier please

Much appreciated that you gave out the bonus energy to give us more time in the game. However, it is difficult for me to obtain with the current windows. For me, it is at 1PM, 7PM, 10PM CST. So, that is AFTER lunch and AFTER bed time for me. The 7PM window can be difficult to get at times as well.

That said, I understand why you did not adjust arena times for daylight savings time. It also seemed like you had an intention with the bonus energy times that seems to be failing now. If you want people to use it during their lunch hour, it needs to be available during their lunch hour! 11 to 1 would be the ideal window. We are observing DST so it will go back in 6 months and guess what? You hit that window regardless of DST.

Also, after dinner is definitely not 10PM. I have to be up at 0500hrs. Why couldn't the window be 9PM to 11PM? It would be 8-10 in the fall. Heck, maybe it should be 7-9 in the fall and 8-10 in the summer, ya think?
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi