Returning player looking for advice

I am returning after a long break.
So many new things....
Can anyone help to get in the game again.
Is it possible to catch up with my rooster?
I plan to play f2p or spend only a few bucks.

https://swgoh.gg/p/956349789/

Thx

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Catch up? In arena? It looks like you haven't unlock fleet arena yet. My advice would be to go all-in on farming pilots and ships and to not unlock fleet arena until you're finaly ready to battle for top-20 or higher ranks in a new fleet arena shard. This way fleet arena could be your main source of crystals to support developing you roster. Depending on how long a break you took, and what kind of squad arena shard you have, it will probably take a loooong time to catch up in squad arena (but it's not impossible to catch up).
  • Azzu
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for replying
    Arena later, but first I am trying to figure out a good team for the other content.
    And what to do first.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Well at level 70, the sky is the limit. I'd say start with Geos or separatists droids for DS and clones for light side. But really look heavily at the journey guide in game to help determine what you want to do.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    I second that going for the Geos is a a good move to get end game viable toons early. The Galactic Legends toons seem to be far away for you. But why not start preparing for it. With some of the newer toons both the FO and resistance squads are end-game viable too.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @Azzu I agree with the above. The Journey Guide will help you determine which way you want to go. For example, Geos will help you unlock Padme or you could build a Phoenix team to unlock Palp or Thrawn. So it really depends on which route you want to take :smiley:

EA_Joz