Where is Aggressive Negotiations Event for Padme?

bengalwarrior
3 posts Member
edited April 2020
I never went through Journey Guide to find this event. I stumbled across it when looking for a certain gear and there was a link to the event there. Where can I get to it now since it is not in Journey Guide?

Replies

• Click objectives.

Click the journey guide tab.

Click the picture of padme.

Click “activity”.

Click “go to event”.
  • nuhxstdm289c.png
    I tried that, but says I don’t have the pre-requisites. However, I have battled her 4 times (have 100/145 shards) when I accessed the event looking for locations of gear under the “Find” button on a character’s profile. Please advise!
  • You don’t have enough separatist toons at the required level (2/5 in red).

You’ll need to farm and gear some more separatists.
  • Agreed, but how was I able to do the first four tiers of the event already? I got into this event not through the Journey Guide before and looking for that way in.
  • Because the first 4 tiers only require up to 4* separatists. And likely the event was “running” so you could find it in the events screen for a few days.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Agreed, but how was I able to do the first four tiers of the event already? I got into this event not through the Journey Guide before and looking for that way in.

You also need to be player level 85 to play any journey guide event. None of your seps are 85 so I'm assuming you aren't at that level. A few months ago, there was a bug that allowed you to bypass this requirement by using the character search screen but that has been patched
  • Agreed, but how was I able to do the first four tiers of the event already? I got into this event not through the Journey Guide before and looking for that way in.

Because Tier 5s requirements are different than 1-4
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I believe you can still get to it if you go to padme and use the find shards button