"Pack Available" icon needs to be relocated

If not from the UI entirely, because it's annoying and no I won't buy the ripoff lightspeed bundle. I already bought the Hyperdrive bundle, and not included in the deal was to have this stupid icon on my UI for a month, and I'm sure it'll come back for other "special offers"
It needs to be moved somewhere else on the screen because right now it interferes with being able to see other events on the right side of the screen like territory battle and territory war while we have double drops up. People in guilds forget to sign up and participate in Territory War because of this stupid icon taking the place of a notification that a territory war is going on.
Move it to the left side under the mailbox icon if we absolutely have to have this in game advertisement please.

Replies

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Kyno confirmed with Crumb that it's a bug. The pack icon is supposed to be hidden rather than the event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The above is correct, this needs to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>