Will my separatist team be able to unlock a 5 star padme?

Hey, to make sure we’re on the same page. I do plan to have my sep team at G9 before I go through and unlock Padme so I’m only 1 GL below the recommendations for tier 5 of aggressive negaotions ( also will have them all with full mod cards of orange health mods)

Any way, say I got super antsy to do it. Would a G9 GG, a G9 B2, and a G8 Sun Fac, Magnaguard, and Ventress be able to do it?

Replies

• Gear 9 GG might take a lot of turns to build up damage, I assume you have metalloid monstrosity. I don't know if you plan on using GG lead or skipping it to keep the team alive. I'd recommend getting a zB1 in that squad over ventress because he is one of them that will heal and give GG a few more turns.

Needless to say, it's going to depend on mods. I did 7s Padme with geos and they weren't high gear, but I can safely say that isn't the easiest method given padme countering attacks out of turn. Be careful with the abilities you use, be smart with mods, and then give it a shot. Event is always open, so go for it.
  • Where are your Geos? They should be the priority for anyone trying to get Padme
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    Gear 9 GG might take a lot of turns to build up damage, I assume you have metalloid monstrosity. I don't know if you plan on using GG lead or skipping it to keep the team alive. I'd recommend getting a zB1 in that squad over ventress because he is one of them that will heal and give GG a few more turns.

Needless to say, it's going to depend on mods. I did 7s Padme with geos and they weren't high gear, but I can safely say that isn't the easiest method given padme countering attacks out of turn. Be careful with the abilities you use, be smart with mods, and then give it a shot. Event is always open, so go for it.

I do have GG’s MM. also yes I could to that, but I wanna make a YouTube video of me unlocking her in one video. Yes I could go for it and with a few tries do it. But I want to get the process of unlocking her done in one video. Thank you for your wisdom
  • Gcdevil wrote: »
    Where are your Geos? They should be the priority for anyone trying to get Padme

I mean no offense, but with out the brood alpha. The Geos are pretty low grade
  • avihas
    247 posts Member
    I think you should take that event as an opportunity- to build a good sep team (Bugs or sep droids) and not just try to get Padme. It will pay off in the future
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    Where are your Geos? They should be the priority for anyone trying to get Padme

I mean no offense, but with out the brood alpha. The Geos are pretty low grade

Well duh....thatd why you go farm and gear Brood Alpha he makes the squad tickq