Unbalanced assault battles.

I would really like to have more balance to the different assault battles. And by that I don't mean make them all harder.
I have r7 Nightsisters. The second tier of the secrets and shadows is rediculous. I can't beat it. And yes, before anyone tried to explain to me that others have done it with g12 characters, you got or are getting lucky. I I don't think it's too much to ask for decent coding on a simple assault battle. Scale it back, just a bit. Make it so players can feel like they have a chance. I tried playing this AB off and on all day. And it just makes me not want to try to be better. If it's all rng, even of I have r7 Nightsisters, it's not worth trying. Which means not worth playing.

Replies

• Who is your leader? I have junk NS but get pretty far into these challenges solely because of Asajj's turn meter removal lead.
  • there are a lot of videos out there explaining how it is done
    little hint: you may need your g12 talia
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    there are a lot of videos out there explaining how it is done
    little hint: you may need your g12 talia

But OMGITSNOTSHININGANDHASLOWERGPTHANTHEOTHERSISTERS!!!!11!!11!
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I thought the strategies to beat that tear involved Talia as well..... The players that seem to have a chance, look like they are using a different strategy than you are.
  • Its still an RNG fest unless you have talia g13 (not sure if helps a lot or not). I have talia g12+4 and rest R7 using best mods. Time before i did it in 3 turns with 3 stars. Time before that 40 attempts and didnt complete. This time 10 attempts didnt complete or even get near, so gave up. not worth effort to get lucky..... but i can beat a couple of the others without any g13's (tier 2)