Event difficulty raised?

I dont know how everyone else feels or has experience with, but I cant get rid of the feeling CG secretly raised difficulty of Tier 2 of the events. Events I cleared at 3 stars previously I cant finish now with the same team. /e.g. Military Might - Relic 7 Han and Chewie, Relic 5 CLS, Relic 4 R2, Relic 1 C3PO/.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    RNG
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    RNG

Nope. Tried and tested. Same team,same tier,same mods. Last time /without the "Covid bonus events" tag/ on 2nd try. Now unable on 24 tries.
  • I never completed this second bonus tier. I have all 501st clones at relic 7, high speed, 11k physical damage on ARC.
    But my clones are doing very low damage , even after Fives' sacrifice. I get blown away very quickly... Seems like the sacrifice doesnt work, and i have Fives in fifth slot
    I dont have a decent CLS team yet
    So i am stuck too, if someone could give us tips ;)
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?
  • I’ve had no additional issues this time around, it last time. My cls team is all just g12+3-5. For challenge tier 2, I lost the first time. I subbed out R2 for Arc trooper (r3) and cleared it 3* the second time.

Looks like it’s rng.
  • I cleared it with R7 CLS, and G12 Han, Chewie, R2 and 3PO, the best thing you can dinis try and stun Vader in the last round to stop him using his AOE, then the extra damage from Chewie and 3PO's exposes should help you kill him quickly
  • BoroSmooth wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    RNG

Nope. Tried and tested. Same team,same tier,same mods. Last time /without the "Covid bonus events" tag/ on 2nd try. Now unable on 24 tries.

I tried and tested myself, too. Last time 3 tries, now 1. Event difficulty has been clearly nerfed.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Now events have tags too?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maka_Veli
    67 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Finally managed to level 8 with my clones, but 2 times i couldnt get a single turn due to Palpatine aoe, royal guards stuned me again and again.... It takes 20 minutes to enter level 8, you get blown away if you have bad RNG, and you have to retry it from the very beginning
    Very boring :/ I give up, the rewards arent that good btw
    Post edited by Maka_Veli on
  • Did it get harder? I used to be able to 3 star all of them and since the "sandbox" mode update i cant even beat any of them
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maka_Veli wrote: »
    Finally managed to level 8 with my clones, but 2 times i couldnt get a single turn due to Palpatine aoe, royal guards stuned me again and again.... It takes 20 minutes to enter level 8, you get blown away if you have bad RNG, and you have to retry it from the very beginning
    Very boring :/ I give up, the rewards are bad btw

the rewards are bad?
    great, no, but in no way bad. I think you underestimate the value of most of those materials.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Anarkid wrote: »
    Did it get harder?

Nope.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maka_Veli
    67 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Maka_Veli wrote: »
    Very boring :/ I give up, the rewards are bad btw

the rewards are bad?
    great, no, but in no way bad. I think you underestimate the value of most of those materials.

I have edited my post, the rewards arent "bad" you are right, they are not great compared to tier I
    And no, i do not underestimate the value of those materials... For the amount of time needed, we should have a bit more. The only reward interresting are electrum conductor and maybe unperfect signal data, unfortunately we only get 3 of each
  • Anarkid wrote: »
    Did it get harder? I used to be able to 3 star all of them and since the "sandbox" mode update i cant even beat any of them

I dont think it get harder, it depends on the rng
  • Not harder. Try again.
    Completed with R7 CLS, R5 Han, R5 Chewie, g12+3 R2D2, g12+5 C3PO. Speeds 292-248. Took a few tries, they kept targeting R2D2. Use smokescreen, target CLS. Chewie Guard on CLS.
  • I beat it the first time It came out. Lost since then but finally beat tier 2 again today. I have reliced my CLS since the first time