Leveling all 49 toons to level 50

I just became level 50. I can't seem to figure out why I can level up some of my level 49 characters to 50, but not all. Are the additional prerequisites I'm not seeing?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    do you have enough training droids and credits?

no there are no prerequisites to leveling toons, other than being at that level.
  • Yes. I have plenty of droids and tickets.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Leveling / gearing / skilling up every toon you have is a waste of resources. Better to focus on your arena squad and once you unlock it, your arena fleet.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Can you share a screen shot of a toon you are trying to train, from the training screen?
  • Thanks guys. I figured out my problem. I am out of droids. Smh. 🤦‍♂️ Rath, thanks for the suggestion. I just started to realize that I was wasting resources on unneeded toons.
  • You really don't want them all to be L50 anyway. If you only have 49 characters from being new to the game, some of those are crude toons & your better off leaving them low level as you won't get use out of them.

Best to focus on just 2-4 groups that you are pushing to the next level.

Once you hit 85 you'll still be broke for a while in creds/droids but will quickly catch up the rest of your roster.

• I remember that same situation since I've only been playing a year.

It started for me at L40 when I got access to GWar & needed to level up a bunch of junk toons just to be able to throw waves at Gwar to get further.

Didn't take long to realize that was a mistake.

Costs for leveling really climb in the 70-85 range too & starts to get hard to keep more than a couple groups at max level, so I didn't bother trying.

2 Good LS & DS teams is about all you'll need prior to 85.

Just enough to clear zones in GWar if you run into a tough team.