Fives: Tactical Awareness zeta: on defence in GAC/TW

When Five's tactical awareness is triggered for the team on defence in GAC or TW and, assuming, the attacker isn't able to finish the match, will all 501s retain the bonus stats they got from 5s' sacrifice for the follow up attempts against that team?

Replies

• No, it's just that one fight.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    No, it's just that one fight.

So, no stats preloading, just TM preloading? I'd expect them to retain it since usually the undefeated units keep whatever their health/protection were at the end of that match...
  • 7dtvtnz957l8.jpeg
    @gunnymeden the answer is written in the description of that ability.
  • 7dtvtnz957l8.jpeg
    @gunnymeden the answer is written in the description of that ability.

Thanks, I know, I've read it before posting. I was seeking clarity in my OP of what's preloaded and what's not because other protection and health values otherwise remain.

I suppose a similar question is applicable to GG boosting his health off his droid team -- does he retain the gained max health stat in a preloaded state? My anecdotal observations while facing some in GAC/TW support that he did, so I was guessing Fives did too. I have no hard evidence to support either case, personally. But I am willing to go along with your comments for the lack of better data.

Thanks to all contributed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    gunnymeden wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    No, it's just that one fight.

So, no stats preloading, just TM preloading? I'd expect them to retain it since usually the undefeated units keep whatever their health/protection were at the end of that match...

no stats are retained.

health and protection %s are not the same as stats.

any max health/protection bonuses that were calculated in one match would be recalculated at the beginning of the next. any changes to lineup (characters dying) would change the second match calculations as to any stats added at the beginning of a match.